CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 41
• Night swim •

Sapphire's POV

"GUYS! MIONE IS HERE"

Ginny, Natela and I immediately ran as soon as we heard Ronald yelling from downstairs. Ginny came home an hour ago with loads of sweets and some things regarding Quidditch.

Dinner came and all of us ate quickly as we're all excited for the night swimming Fred and George prepared for us. They said it's nothing special but it will be so much fun since we're complete and we've got all the time to have fun and enjoy.

George and Fred came out quickly saying they'll just prepare 'THE POOL' at their backyard. So all of us girls skedaddled to Ginny's room to change our clothes.

"Girls, don't forget to bring towels okay?" Molly peeped on the door, winking at all of us. "And of one of you gets hungry. I left some if my baked goodies on the table"

"Thank you Molly" said all of us (even Ginny), answering in chorus.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"This is amazing" Hermione exclaimed as we all entered the small tent stood on the backyard.

"I know" Fred winked at her making Ronald snort.

Hermione was actually right. This actually is amazing. When you're outside, it looks like just a small tent but when you get inside, it's actually enormous. The pool is so big and I actually heard Fred said it's 4 to 8 feet. Like how fo they do this kind of things?

I fucking love magic.

"How did you do this?" Hermione asked.

"Only George and I can do this Granger" Fred boasted. "Even if we tell you our secret, you won't make it perfectly like we do. So just enjoy yourself and swim" and then he dived to the deepest part of their pool.

George ran onto me and hugged my waist, pulling me close to him.

"What are you wearing under this robe?" he asked, nuzzling my hair. I chuckled and whispered 'nothing' that made us both laugh.

"Our room is free love" George said. "Don't joke like that if you don't want to get dragged inside"

"You can't if you're already drowned" I said before I push him in the pool using all of my strength.

"I HATE YOU" George yelled at me as soon as his ass floated on the water. "I'M STILL ON MY SHIRT!"

All of us laughed at his scrunched face as he back floated towards the stair looking very pissed and defeated.

"You're gonna pay for that" George smirked walking onto me. His eyes were screaming revenge and mischief. I'm definitely in trouble.

"No you're not gonna" I smiled sweetly as I walked backwards. "Can't you see? I'm still wearing my robes George"

"Do I look like I care?" he smirked, pulling his shirt off of him.

Fuck!

"George no" I begged as he pulled me close to him.

"Naughty" George muttered before throwing me on hus shoulder like a sack of rice. "Ready love?" he laughed as he started walking towards the edge of the pool.