CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9
• The Friends •

Sapphire's POV

George and I walked back to the dorm together before the curfew. We were silent the whole time, just enjoying the moment while we have our hands intertwined with each other. When we arrived in the common room, we decided to stay for a while by the fireplace to get warmed up.

"I'm already sleepy George." I said while yawning. He looked at me laughing then pinched my cheeks. I just gave him a frown that made him laugh even more.

"That's not even funny George. What are you laughing at?" I scowled at him.

"Nothing. You're just cute." he said then pinched my cheeks again. He then stood up and pulled me up the couch.

"You should sleep now, Sapphy. I'll take you to your room."

"No I'm fine. You should go and take a rest too." I told him and smiled.

He walked with me till we reach the stairs to the girls dorm while holding my hands. I can't help but to smile and to blush. I really missed him so much. I was about to go upstairs when he pulled me into a hug. I smiled at that and bury my head into his chest. He smells so good.

"I don't want to let you go." George said as he laugh a little. I looked up to him and I can see how worried he is. 

"We're just going to sleep George." I said and gave him an assuring smile. He just sighed and hugged me even tighter. I laughed with how he acted.

"I'll wait for you tomorrow. We'll take breakfast together. Do you promise?" he said pouting. How can George be so cute and sexy at the same time? That's so unfair.

"I promise. I swear. Pinky promise." I told him laughing but he just frowned at me. I touched his face with both of my hands and kissed him fully on the lips. I felt him smiled and responded.

"That's more like it." he said as he lowered his kisses down to my neck and I can't help but to moan.

"Ohh George! No more hickeys please." I told him half moaning. Ugghhh! he's so good at this. But this idiot just laughed and sucked my neck harder. I slapped his chest and pull away from him.

"We should sleep now." I told him frowning. But George being George, just made faces and pulled me again into an embrace.

"Last one I promise." he said begging like a kid. I laughed with how he said it, so I pulled his neck and kissed him again. This time, i made it harder.

I felt George caressed my waist and gripped it lightly. We walked backwards still kissing; then I felt my back against the wall. We kissed so hard I felt him sucked my tongue and so I did. We played and sucked each others tongue I heard him groan and gripped my waist harder.

"Fuck love! You taste so good fuck!" he said as he lowered his kisses on my neck. I felt him slightly biting and sucking my sensitive spot. We both feel so hot I started to wander my hands against his chiseled body. That fucking abs is so hard I caressed it and that rewarded me with a moan.

George is so fucking sexy I can feel myself getting wet down there.

He kissed me again and I felt him bite my lower lips, his hands also started to wander I felt both of his hands gripped hard my ass.