CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7
• The Avoidance  •

Sapphire's POV

As I get back to the dorm, I instantly took a shower. I feel sticky and hot. I can also feel how wet I am down there. Damn you George!

While fixing myself, I take a look in the mirror and noticed three large hickeys on my neck. Ughh! How am I suppose to hide this? I don't have concealer or any makeup to hide this.

I hope Natela has one. I feel relieved when I saw her sitting on her bed.

"Nat. Do you have some concealer?" I asked her fixing my hair trying to hide the hickeys.

"Of course Saph! Do you also need foundation? Lipstick? Mascara?" she asked me while looking at her stuff.

"No need. Just the concealer." I told her

"Okay. Here you go." Natela suspiciously handed me her concealer. I just thanked her and smiled at her sweetly.

"You're using it for what?" Natela asked me as she furrow her brows.

I opened my mouth but words just won't come out. I just shrugged and bowed my head. I wanted to cry but I don't want to look weak in front of the only friend I have.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't regret what happened with me and George. It's just I'm super confused. Like what will happen after this? What's the score between us? Why did he kissed me? Why did I let that happen?

"Hey! Saph! Look at me please." I looked up at Natela and saw how she looked shocked seeing the hickeys on my neck.

"Oh my gosh Saph! What happened?" Natela comes in front of me and takes a look at my neck. I saw her gasped.

"Did someone forced you on this?" she asked me and I quickly shook my head.

"No Nat! I liked this. I liked what happened with me. But I'm so confused right now." I told Nat and I feel my tears starting to come out of my eyes.

Natela hugged me so tight it made me cried harder. I never felt like this before. To be comforted by a friend, by a sister. I feel sad yet I also feel happy right now. I hugged her back as I thank her repeatedly.

I shared her the story with what happened in the hospital wing except for some spicier things of course. Natela listened to me attentively and she told me some of her opinions.

"So what do you really feel about him?" Natela asked me but I just shrugged because I really don't know now.

George is the guy that I always think of since I was five. Since the day I met him at that playground. I never loved any guy because I believe that we will see each other again. And now we did, we did see each other again. But I don't know if he still remembers me. The little girl who keeps on crying because her mother left her.

I shared Natela the story of how and where we first met. I looked at her and I saw her giggle and blush.

"Hey! I'm serious here Nat. Why are you laughing?" I frowned at her.

"Why? I just find it cute. It looks like you're meant to be you know." she told me while wiggling her brows.

"Shut up Nat!" I told her frowning.