CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 39
• Ford Anglia •

Sapphire's POV

One week to go! Just one week, and we will be staying at the burrow for the whole summer. We were all so excited and so as Molly Weasley. She's so glad that there will be more girls in her house aside from her daughter Ginny.

No kidding, I'm gonna miss Sirius and my Aunt when we go there despite all of Sirius' strictness. Since the day Harry, Nat and I snuck out of the house, he got a lot stricter that he ever was. He actually put on a spell at the main door so we won't be able to go out without asking them. A genius he is.

Also, Ronald and the twins visits us every weekend and stays here for a night. Sirius always suspects the twins sneaking on our room every night but he never caughts them. Besides, the night that something happened with George and I never happened again. That was the last time we had a moment alone.

But they always sleep on our room. Fred and George.

Of course George beside me then Nat and Fred. George and I enjoyed just cuddling till we doze off but I don't know about the two. Last time, George and I woke up in the middle of the night hearing stiffled moans and groans coming from Natela's bed. I was about to sit up but George pulled me down and said that's just ghosts roaming the house.

I never imagined Grimmauld place having ghosts but who knows.

"SAPPHIRE! NATELA! COME DOWN HERE QUICK!"

Harry yelled coming from downstairs. Nat and I ran as fast as we can, making sure it wasn't an emergency.

And it isn't.

It's Fred and George, smiling widely at us.

It's still monday. Why are they here already? Sirius told them to go here on weekends ONLY. Strictly weekends.

"Why are you here?" Natela asked. Fred frowned and pulled Nat into an embrace. While I jumped onto George's opened arms, waiting for me.

"Why are you asking me that? Didn't you miss me?" Fred asked Nat.

"How about you? You miss me don't you?" George smirked. I shook my head and dived into his armpits. God! He really smells so good.

"I don't" I giggled.

"Can't you guys not flirt infront of me?" Harry butted in looking very disgusted. "Go get a room. There's a lot upstairs"

"Noted Mr. Potter" Fred laughed and pulled Natela upstairs.

"Seriously asking George, why are you here?" I asked him as we walked upstairs to my room.

"We were bored. And we ask Sirius if we can visit and he said yes. I also asked permission if I can take you out and he also said yes. So where do you want to go?" George told me straightly.

"Really?"

"Do I look like I'm lying?" George frowned.

"No. Not really" I laughed. "It's just so new to me that Sirius said yes easily."

"Thanks to your Aunt" George winked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

George and I just strolled around the nearest mall at Grimmauld Place. We window shopped and spent hours talking at my favorite cafe. I really enjoyed every second I spent with George. I also just found out that he knows how to drive. We used their family car, Ford Anglia.

"Are we going home now?" I asked, sadness evident in my voice.

"Why? You don't want to go home yet?" George asked and I  nodded as I played with the straw from the iced coffee George had bought.