CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 42
• Tournament •

Sapphire's POV

It's been months since we came back to Hogwarts. And nothing's changed, classes still makes me sleepy and bored. Most especially potions.

Last month, Professor Dumbledore announced that there will be a Tournament that will be held here in our school, together with the students of Beauxbaton and Durmstrang.

They will be arriving today together with their headmasters. Everyone got so excited and wanted to try their luck since Dumbledore said that there's no age limit. Besides, it's the goblet of fire who'll choose to be deserving of representing their school.

"Let's try" I heard Fred whispered to George.

"We should" George agreed. "A thousand galleons will help us to start our business"

"Isn't that tournament dangerous?" I butted in. "You could die"

"Sapphy Baby, all of us will die anyways" Fred shrugged, winking at me. "Why not try?"

George scoffed and smacked his twins head with a potions book that made almost everyone on the table laugh.

"Is it okay if we try? Fred and I?" George asked, kissing my temple. I rested my head on his shoulder and nodded my head. If that's what they wanted then I will support them. I know how much they wanted to start up a joke shop so who am I to stop them.

Dumbledore came in and made a long speech regarding the said tournament. Later on, the Beauxbaton students came in, swaying their hips elegantly as if they're attracting every person in the room.

"They're so pretty" I muttered unknowingly, then I looked at George. I expected him looking at the Beauxbaton students but I was wrong. He's looking at me furrowing his brows.

"You think they're pretty?" he asked. I nodded in response that made him make a face.

Next one to came inside are the students of Durmstrang. All of them looks so manly and it looks like they're always ready to fight. Most of the girls (including Ron) yelled like crazy seeing the famous Quidditch seeker; Viktor Krum.

"They're fit" Natela said dreamily. Fred scoffed and flexed his arms infront of us.

"This is fit" he said that made us laugh.

The dinner went well together with the students from Beauxbaton and Durmstrang. Some of the students from Beauxbaton are side-eyeing us that made Hermione very angry and pissed.

On friday, Dumbledore will announce who will be the champions from each schools. I suddenly feel nervous for the twins.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

Friday comes.

"Did you put your name?" I asked Harry while we wait for Dumbledore for his big announcement. He shook his head and took a sip from his cup.

"Nah! I wanted a peaceful and not tiring year" he said. "There's no Qudditch this year so I don't wanna tire myself.  Besides, there's a lot of students who put their names"

The students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons finally came in as well as Professor Dumbledore. He made a speech before letting the goblet decide who will be the champions from each of the schools.

All of our eyes were stuck on the goblet, waiting for it to spit the names of who will be the champion. Then Dumbledore caught the first paper.