CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32
• What Freddie Wants •

Sapphire's POV

Five days without Natela, Fred and George around me really feels like hell. I miss them so much but I restrained myself from bonding and going with them. George won't stop bugging me from talking to him about what happened. I thought he will stop hanging out with Katie after what he heard that night but my expectations were wrong. I guess he really is serious about courting Katie.

I barely talk with Natela since I always sleep late and wake up too early in the morning. I missed her so much but Fred is her shadow and I can't stand being with Fred too because of course, if you see Fred then you'll see George.

For the past five days, I always stay at the infirmary with Madame Pomfrey and sometimes, with Cedric. We assists Madame Pomfrey when there are students that needs help and sometimes, we just stay there to talk and to past the time.

Cedric decided to hang out with me since he noticed that I'm always alone and he really wanted to be my friend. And I just accepted since Cedric really is a nice person and he always helps me with my assignments. Who doesn't want that?

"So is there anything else you need to finish?" Cedric asked.

We are at the infirmary right now doing my assignments. There's just two students in here, they're just having a cold and that's it, they're not much of a problem. Just sleeping and regaining energy. Thank God.

"Nah. I'm all good. Thank you so much Cedric" I smiled at him sincerely which he gladly responded.

"So? Are you ready to tell me what happened?" he asked.

I sighed and fixed my things first before looking at Cedric.

"I'm broken? Is that the right term to use?" I asked and faked a laugh.

"I see. So with whom? I guess, Weasley?"

"Weasley? Who's this Weasley you're guessing Mr.Diggory?" I asked him squinching my eyes. He laughed and pinched my cheek.

"Ginny Weasley? Am I right?" he laughed. I smacked his arm with my book and laughed with him quietly.

"Shut up" I muttered.

"You know, I really thought you and George are already dating. Then why are you broken? Did he cheat?" Cedric questioned, I shook my head and sighed.

"We're not dating. You know, I really thought what happened between us is special but I was wrong. Katie just told me days ago that George is courting her. It hurts Cedric, he made me feel like a fool. I thought he likes me." I explained. I feel like crying again because I badly missed George.

"But I think he really likes you Stoney" Cedric said.

'Stoney'

That's Cedric's nickname for me, since he said that my name is a stone. Cedric can sometimes think like an idiot. But I didn't mind that, he said it's cute. I don't think so.

"How can you say that? Haven't you heard what I said? he's already courting Katie, and I heard him say he likes her" I told him sounding very frustrated.

"I don't think so Stoney. I'm a guy, I don't see him look at Katie the way he looks at you. Katie is just a friend of him. Trust me. It's Katie who's desperate" Cedric said smiling at me.

"Whatever Ced. Don't make my hopes up. I'll just get hurt harder"

Cedric accompanied me to the Gryffindor's common room when the clock hits 8pm. Madame Pomfrey lets us eat at the infirmary, food being delivered by some elves secretly.
The food was great and we both enjoyed it but I can't help but to think about my friends. Are they also enjoying their dinner without me? Do we eat the same dinner? I don't know.