CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48
• One year later •

George's POV

It's been a year since Sapphire left.

I've been a wreck but I'm trying to be as cheerful as I was but I know my mum and my twin knows that I am not fine. Fred and I already graduated without Sapphire, and surprisingly even Natela didn't came back.

We already have the joke shop Fred and I always dreamt of ever since we were a kid.

🅆🄴🄰🅂🄻🄴🅈'🅂
🅆🄸🅉🄰🅁🄳
🅆🄷🄴🄴🅉🄴🅂

Fred and I were both so happy that our dreams came true, that our plans after Hogwarts finally happened. But we know ourselves that we're missing something.

There never a night passed I haven't thought of Sapphire. We are so worried about her. I want to know where is she. I want her to know that Fred and I's dream already came true. I want to know if she's fine. I am so worried and there's some night I can't help but to cry not knowing where she is.

Sirius and Aunt Luisa tried to find her but the time came that they've lost hope. That they thought Sapphire just needs time and space because of too much information she knew at the wrong time.

"You good?" Fred asked.

We are both having lunch at our flat. Our shop has an enough space for the two of us to stay in. So we don't have to apparate again and again back to the burrow. But every weekends we will stay there. Reason? Mum misses us.

"Yes" I said weakly.

"We've been saying that for a year" Fred chuckled. "We both sound like an idiot"

"I know" I laughed. "I missed her so much"

"I missed Natela too" Fred sighed. "I've been a wreck inside. I haven't been able to explain to her what really happened. She left without knowing the truth"

"Sapphire left knowing the truth" I faked a laugh.

"What's with them and leaving?" Fred scoffed. "I hate that I still love her. It's been a year and I still can't imagine myself being with another woman"

"Did you already told Sapphire you're the guy she met at the playground?" Fred suddenly asked. "Do you think she still remembers that day?"

"I don't know. That's why I didn't tell her" I sighed.

"You're a git"

"Yes I am"

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"Did you see her already?" I heard Sirius speak as soon as Fred and I get inside the burrow. Remus, Tonks and Kingsley are here. They're also helping us find Sapphire and also Natela.

"Yes" Kingsley answered coolly. Sirius and I quickly went beside him and ask where did he find her.

"We've been an idiot finding her on far places" Kingsley scoffed. "Tonks and I saw her in a small cottage near the shore not too far from the Grimmauld Place"