CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13
• The Black •

Sapphire's POV

I woke up beside George and I can't help but to smile. I touched his chest and kissed him on the cheeks. He moved but still stayed asleep. George is really a heavy sleeper, I giggled when he pulled me onto his chest.

"Wake up George!" I whispered while poking his cheeks. I heard him chuckled then bit my finger. I slapped his chest but he sucked it and played it with his tongue.

"Yuck George!" I told him while wiping it in his shirt. He just stuck his tongue out and made face on me.

"Childish" I rolled my eyes on him and rested my head on his chest. I looked up on him and he closed his eyes.

"Are you going back to sleep?" I asked him but he just smiled, still eyes closed. I was enjoying the silence but George suddenly slapped my ass hard. I surprisingly sat on the bed and looked at him in disbelief.

"What the hell George?" I said almost yelling but he just smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

"I just love your ass babe" he said still eyes closed.

"Why would you slap it?" I asked then smacked his stomach. He flinched but again, shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked him furrowing my brows. He just smirked and wiggled his brows, still eyes closed.

Fine. You'll get what you want.

I pulled his joggers down and grabbed his cock who's now starting to get hard. I smirked when he opened his eyes in shock.

"Love what the hell?!" he said as I started jerking his cock off. I giggled when he closed his eyes and moaned. I gave him a mind-blowing hand job that made him groan and moan. I want to tease him so much so I blew an air to his balls.

"Oh my fuck love!" he moaned, his hand grasps my hair and pulled me in for a rough kiss. I touched his face and bit his lips.

"Love that's it. I'm cumming" he whispered in my ear.

"Really?" I asked, he nodded in response. When I noticed that he is breathing heavier, I stopped jerking him and got off his lap.

"I want to sleep again." I told him smiling as I put on his joggers to cover his hard cock.

He was about to pull me again but an unfamiliar owl landed on the window beside my bed. I looked at George but he just shrugged as if he's telling that he doesn't know who that owl is.

I took the black envelope and smiled when it smelled like a coffee. George took it from me and also smelled the envelope.

"Let's read it" I told him and pointed at the black envelope. George opened the envelope and pulled me into his arms so we can read it together.

Sapphire,

Hi Dear, I know you do not have an idea who I am. But I just wanted you to know that I'm taking care of your aunt here at my place. She already got dismissed by the hospital and she is doing great! We cannot wait to be with you this Christmas. And so I can finally introduce myself to you personally. We love you!

Love,
Sirius Black

I looked at George and I saw him smiling. He must be happy also that my aunt already got off the hospital.

"I'm so happy right now." I told him.

"Me too love. I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to spend my Christmas with you." He told me and I can't help but to look at him curiously. I asked him why would I be spending it with him, I mean not that I don't want to, but how?

"Do you know this person? Sirius black?" I asked him but he just grinned and kissed me hard and rough. I moaned in his mouth as I sucked his tongue slowly.

He went on top of me and started to suck my neck, I wrapped my arms on his neck and angled my head so he can have a better access. I felt him press his manhood on mine down there and I can't help but to moan.

"Oh my god George"

"You want that love? Huh?" he whispered on my ear seductively, I nodded in response so he pressed it harder on mine. I was about to take off his shirt when the door suddenly opened.

"What the fuck mate?"

George and I instantly stood up, I pressed my head on his chest to hide my embarrassment.

"What the fuck yourself" George answered back at Fred. I looked at them and saw that Natela and him are already inside the room. I looked at Natela and saw her blushing. I looked intently at her and she mouthed 'later', I just nodded in response.

Fred looked at me and wiggled his brows, I raised mine at him and frowned.

"Did you guys shagged?" Fred asked while pointing George and I. George cursed him and said no. Coz we really didn't.

"How about you both?" George asked them but Fred just winked in response. Oh my god.

"Oh my god! Did you guys really?" I asked them once again, covering my mouth. I looked at Natela and she covered her face with her hands.

"Mind your own business Sapphy baby" Fred said, teasing George. But George just threw a pillow on him. Fred just laughed his ass off and sat beside Natela who is blushing hard. Fred whispered something to her that made her blush even more. They're so cute to be honest.

I looked at George and he's smiling sincerely. I took his hands and kissed it.

"I'm so happy for my twin" he said while looking at the two who was laughing together. I smiled at him and sat with him on the bed.

"I can't wait to meet Sirius Black, I wanted to thank him for taking care of my Aunt Luisa." I told him and he just grinned.

"Me too Sapphy. Me too."