CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10
• The Silence •

George's POV

Charms is our last class for today, that means class with Sapphire. Fred and I are planning what to do this Saturday at Hogsmeade and I didn't notice Sapphire and Natela already got in the classroom.

I saw Fred smirked then winked at someone, when I looked back, I saw that 'that someone' is Sapphire. Sapphire waved and smiled at him. I glared at Fred and kicked him under the table. When I looked back at Sapphire, she's already busy talking with Nat.

"Stop flirting with her mate." I told Fred scowling. He just laughed and patted my shoulders.

"Who said I'm flirting with your Aphi?" he said emphasizing the word your and Aphi.

"Then why would you wink at her like that? I saw you wink like that with your fuck buddies." I rolled my eyes at him but he just laughed again.

You know sometimes, Fred really is annoying.

"Natela isn't my fuck buddy mate." he said in a serious voice while scribbling nonsense in his notebook. So she winked at Natela and not Sapphire? Does she like Natela?

"Let's talk about that later Freddie." I told him and he just nodded and sighed.

I looked at Sapphire and I caught her looking at me. I saw her blush when I winked and smirked at her, she just rolled back her eyes to hide her embarrassment.

Next time you roll your eyes at me, embarrassment won't be the reason anymore. I suddenly felt myself hardened by just thinking of it. Damn she makes me feel horny.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for Sapphire outside the room after we finished the class. I saw her pass something at Professor Flitwick, I think that's the assigned essay for us.

"I'm not gonna wait for you fucker. I'll just look for someone. I'll see you when you get back at the dorm." Fred said not looking at me.

"Alright man. I saw Natela heading to the library." I smirked when I saw him got surprised with what I said. He just glared at me and muttered 'shut up'. He then left and run heading to the library. Someone's whipped huh!

After Fred left, I saw Sapphire comes out of the classroom. I called her but she didn't look so I run towards her and hold her hand. She looked so shock she held her chest then slapped my arm.

"Damn George! You'll fucking kill me." she said as she slap my arms again. I just laughed with how she looks, she's so small I can carry her with one hand.

"It's not my fault you didn't heard me call you." I said shrugging my shoulders. She just rolled her eyes at me and took her hand out of mine.

"Hey!"

"Love look at me!"

"Sapphy come on." I said while tugging the sleeves of her uniform. She just glared at me.

"Don't test my patience, Sapphire." I said in a deep serious voice. I saw her blush but she still didn't look or talk to me.

"Fine. That's what you want." I smirked when she finally looks at me with raised brows.