CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24
• The New Year's Party•

Sapphire's POV

December 31st, the time where everyone will celebrate another year to come. Last night, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks arrived, they were so nice and happy to see us. I'm actually not surprised that Lupin knew my Aunt, and Tonks? she's such an amazing woman, a little clumsy but overall wonderful. We get close at each other that fast especially Tonks and Natela. They're both metamorphagus that's why.

Also, Hermione and Harry came just this morning, so Grimmauld place was now so full and loud. For the first time in my life, I liked loudness. Thanks to them.

Time check ; 8:30pm.

We all just finished eating dinner, and us youngsters were gathered all around the living room. Harry, Ron,Ginny and Natela were lying with their stomachs on the floor playing wizard's chess while me and Hermione were sitting on the couch reading books. Well, Fred and George were on their bedroom working on something for laters party.

"How are you and George?"
I looked at Hermione and she's smiling at me sweetly.

"We're okay?" I told her unsure of my answer.

"How about you and Ronald? George said you're his girlfriend?" I asked her and she suddenly blushed turning her gaze towards Ronald who was busy playing chess.

"I'm not his girlfriend" she said shyly, looking down at the floor.

"But you like him?" I asked. She looked at Ronald then me then Ronald again before nodding, I smiled.

"Ronald was a one hell of a lucky man" I told her chuckling.

Hermione laughed with me and was about to say something when Sirius, Arthur and Lupin came in the living room pushing a huge television with two microphones. I know what that is, it's a karaoke machine I bet? A muggle technology used for singing.

"What the heck is that dad?" Ronald asked looking very curious.

"It's called Karaoke machine Ronald, it is a muggle technology used if you wanted to sing" Lupin said.

"That was wicked"
We looked at the stairs and saw Fred and George coming down.

"Now let's see who's the best in singing" Arthur said clapping his hands.

All of them wanted to try singing in the karaoke machine, all of them was eager to get the highest score even the adults especially Sirius.

"Let me try" Tonks suddenly butted in.

Tonks sang Ain't it fun by Paramore and I swear she killed it. We all applauded after she sang and she got a point of 95. After Tonks, Hermione sang You belong with me by Taylor Swift and got 92, then Ginny with Complicated by Avril Lavigne who got a score of 92, same with Hermione.

Arthur was about to say something about those fantastic performances when Fred and George suddenly stood up proudly.

"That's not how you perform guys. I'm sorry but that's just too boring" Fred said proudly and the girls who performed just grimaced and scoffed.