CHAPTER 52

CHAPTER 52
• Finally •

George's POV

Dec 01..

After months of preparing...

This is it.

It's the day that I'll finally marry the woman I only love. 

I'm gonna be married and I feel nervous but excited at the same time. I can't stop myself from walking back and forth from the room my parents made only for this day.

By the way, after weeks of arguing with my mum where Sapphire and I gonna be married, we both decided to be wedded on the beach where she lived for a year. It is where we had our special date. You know what I mean.

So yeah, we're having a beach wedding.

For months, we, Fred and I with Sapphire looked for Natela. We went to her old flat and we alsotried going to her parents' place. But unfortunately, she's not there. So Sapphire just gave up and replaced Natela with Ginny as her maid-of-honor.

Ginny was so happy about it tho.

"Can you stop walking like that?" Fred grimaced looking at me. "You're tiring me by just looking at you"

"I just can't help it" I sighed, slumping on the couch behind me. "Is this normal? To be this nervous before you get married?"

"I don't know man" Fred shrugged. "I've never been married but I think it's normal tho. Why are you nervous by the way?" he asked, chewing a mint gum.

"I don't know actually" I shrugged. "I want to go check on her right now"

"Mum won't let you" Fred scowled. "It's tradition"

"But I want to check if she's fine or not"

"Just calm your tits man. I'm sure she's fine"

I was about to rant on how much I wanted to see Sapphire again when the door burst open spitting Harry and Ron and Lee inside.

"You look like you're about to shit kilos mate" Lee laughed.

"Shut up" I muttered frowning.

"We already saw Sapphire" Harry grinned. "She looks stunning. And she was quite nervous too don't worry"

"She was not" Ron grumped. "She was actually just chilling. Drinking margaritas with Hermione and Ginny. That girls really do sneaked alcohol from mum"

"And they didn't invite me?" Fred exclaimed. What an asshat he is.

"George son!" Mum surprisingly barged in smiling widely. She walked towards me and gave my cheeks a light pinch. "My son! I can't believe you're finally getting married"

"Don't cry mum" I pouted, kissing the top of her head.

"You're making me cry" she chuckled. "And by the way, the ceremony is about to start. Let's go!"

Oh God!

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

Sapphire's POV