CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38
• Keeping it Hush •

Sapphire's POV

It's already 12:00 midnight and we all decided to take a rest after the long hours of chatting at the living room. The twins didn't protested when Sirius told them to stay at their room once they've finished taking their shower. That's a huge progress for Fred and George. Not complaining.

"I'm not yet sleepy" I told Nat.

"Me too." Nat agreed. "Do you want to try the clothes we bought earlier?" She asked and I agreed.

I first tried the shirts and shorts I bought, same with Natela. But she's got a lot of skirts and dresses compared to mine. I didn't even bought a dress.

"How about the swimsuit?" Nat suggested.

"I'm so insecure about my body Nat. Why did we even buy swimsuits? Because I have here a tight shirt I always use for swimming" I said.

"That's no fun" Nat giggled. "You should make George drool over you"

"Hey Nat! Oh my god" I laughed.

"You should try it first" I said and pointed her bright yellow and orange one piece swimsuits. Wait? Why is mine two piece and hers is one? That's unfair!

Nat put the orange first and then last is the yellow one. She turns off the light everytime she changes.

"I like the yellow one so much" I giggled as she modeled in front of me. Funnily striking a pose. I never knew how sexy Natela is till now. Fred is goddamn lucky.

I covered my mouth as I laugh since I don't want to disturb all of them on their sleep. It's already midnight and I bet they're all already sleeping.

"You next" Nat said as she put on a robe all over her body.

"No I'm fine" I grinned but Nat frowned at me and threw the swimsuits she chose for me.

"Try it" she ordered.

"Okay fine" I said turning off the light.

I put on the white swimsuit first. This is simpler than the red who's got thinner straps. This kinda looked like a normal brassiere and underwear but you will immediately know it's a swimsuit. Does that makes sense?

"This is tight Nat" I complained.

"Let me see" Nat replied giggling.

As I turned on the light, Natela and I almost shrieked when the door opened spitting Fred looking shocked glancing at me and Natela.

"What the fuck!" he almost yelled turning around.

"You could've just knocked Fred. That's easy for fucks sake. What if we're both naked right now?" I said through my gritted teeth as I cover myself with a duvet.

"Well, if it's just Nat then I'm fine with it" Fred chuckled, still looking back. "Nat I need to speak with you. Come here" he said.

"But Sirius.." Nat said sounding very worried.

"Nah. He's already in a deep sleep. I already heard his snores" Fred laughed.