CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16
• The Girl's Day? •

Sapphire's POV

It's finally the 23rd of December and I can't wait to go to Nat's flat. I'm currently packing some clothes that I will use there. I only took a few coz I'll just be staying there for a day and then will come back here in Grimmauld place the next day.

"You done sweetie?" my aunt peeked at my bedroom's door smiling.

"Yes aunt. I only packed a few of course." I told her while pointing my backpack.

"Sirius and I will take you there okay?" she said them took my backpack. She was about to go out but I called her and asked to sit on my bed which she followed.

"Aunt? Who is Sirius?" I asked her smiling.

Sirius is such a nice man. I can see the way she treated my Aunt and I'm so glad that he's with us and he's the one who helped my Aunt when she was hospitalized. Sirius acted like a father around me, he's somewhat strict but he lets me do the thing that I wanted, he even buys me stuff even though I don't actually need it. I actually heard my Aunt told him that he was spoiling me but nahhh I don't think so. He really is just such a good man.

"Well sweet, he's my friend back when we were still in Hogwarts." she said.

"Just friends?" I asked her wiggling my brows. She just chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I like him for you Aunt. He's a good man. If ever you wanted to be with him then I'll support you no matter what" I hugged her tight when I said it to my aunt. I can feel her heartbeat and I know that she's happy that I am happy for her.

"By the way Aunt, what did you and George talked about?" I asked her curiously but she just giggled. Urgghhh!

"It's a secret sweetie. Now c'mon and let's go. I bet Natela is already waiting for you" she said and winked. When did my Aunt became secretive to me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It only took us an hour to travel from Grimmauld place to Nat's flat. It's not that big but I can already feel the good vibes inside it. I can't wait.

"Bye Aunt and Sirius! See you both tomorrow." I told them waving then they left.

I knocked just three times and the door immediately opened. The moment Natela and I met, we both shrieked and hugged each other. It felt like we haven't seen each other for a year.

"I missed you Nat so much!" I told her when I entered the door.

"I missed you too Saph! Like so much" she said giggling then took my bag and placed it in the bedroom. I just followed her and roamed my eyes inside. The whole place is so colorful, every room is filled with different colors. It was just like Natela's personality, colorful.

"I love your place Nat! It's just like you" I told her and winked. She just smiled shyly and mouthed 'thanks'.

"By the way, I know a place near here where we can buy gifts for them." Natela said while fixing her enormous bed. We can fit here later, even four people can fit here, it's that big.

"Let's go then, so we can have a lot of time to buy and to just hang out." I told her wiggling my brows then gets my wallet.

Natela and I already spent two hours just buying some gifts for our loved ones. I already have it all but I kept it from her since I bought her some gift of course. I cannot also see what she bought tho. So it's a tie.