CHAPTER 47

CHAPTER 47
• Secrets Revealed •

Sapphire's POV

It's just a week before our last year starts. I'm kinda excited knowing this will be the last time we will suffer from waking up early and not being able to sleep because of the projects and assignments. And besides, I can apparate now, the twins can apparate now so they'll come here at Grimmauld without telling us.

I've been weak the whole summer since I knew Natela won't come back so Fred and George will always try to cheer me up. I'm kinda sad for Fred too because I can see in his eyes that he's just trying to cheer himself for George. One time I heard him sobbing in their room. I wanted to comfort him knowing that we both lost a special person in our life, but I know Fred doesn't want us to see him weak.

I'm still wondering where Natela is but when I apparated at her flat, she's not there. I know she has a grandmother in London but I don't know where she lives so she's probably with her mother's new family. I hope they're fine and safe.

I am alone in Grimmauld right now. I just fisnished packing my things for the school year.

My Aunt and Sirius said they'll just go to the burrow and discuss something with Molly and Arthur. I wonder what it is because these days, they've been very secretive and aloof.

"I'm bored as hell" I muttered to myself.

I have no choice tho.

I stood up from my bed and took my purse and my wand. Gladly, I still have loads of money left from the things I bought for this school year. I went out and bought two boxes of pizza before apparating to the burrow. I wonder if the twins are still working in their experiments.

"She's already turning twenty for pete's sake"

I heard Sirius Black speak. I was about to come inside the burrow but something stopped me. Something inside me wants to listen what they're talking about and so I did.

"She'll get mad at me Sirius" Aunt Luisa spoke. "You know how hard it is for her when Ruby left. When her mother left her"

"Luisa we all know here Ruby is not her mother"

"Calm down Sirius" I heard Molly spoke. "We should talk about this calmly. This is about Sapphire's parents"

"I'm gonna tell her" Sirius spoke again.

"But Sirius.." it's my Aunt.

"Luisa please.. You know how much I wanted to see her when I was locked in Azkaban. She was still three years old the last time I saw her, before they took me. Do you know how hard it is? No, because you're with her"

"As her Aunt Sirius" my aunt muttered. "As her Aunt. You don't know how I feel that she's growing up calling me Aunt. You don't know how I feel that I'm with her but she's looking for Ruby!"

"We need to chill Sirius, Luisa, let's drink first" Arthur butted.

"No!" Sirius slammed the wall. "Voldemort has been dead for years, we know that. He's the only reason why we kept this from Sapphire. It's because of him and now he's dead. She's staying in my house yet she just sees me as her Aunt's friend. Do you know how that hurts?"