CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 53
• Mr & Mrs. Weasley •

Sapphire's POV

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're at the Shell Cottage" George answered. We arrived here a minute ago. George wanted to go inside as soon as we get here but I wanted to feel and enjoy the cold breeze and the beach first. "Don't you feel cold?"

"Nope" I chuckled. "I started to love water and cold breeze and these grainy sands ever since the day that I left. I'm already used to this kind of atmosphere"

"Do you want to live in a beach house?" he asked.

"How about you?" I asked back.

"I was the one asking" George chuckled. "Answer me first"

"I don't mind where we will live George. As long as I'm with you then I am fine with that" I said. "We just have to make sure to have Fred's own room. He requested that don't forget"

"But do you want to live in a beach house?" George asked nodding to what I've said.

"Yes" I giggled. "A beach house would be amazing. We need to start saving for our house"

"No need" George grinned winking.

"What do you mean?"

"I've already started saving for our future when Fred and I started the joke shop" he said. "So we don't have to worry about our house anymore"

"There's a house already?"

"You have an awesome husband Sapphire" George grinned. "But how it looks and where it is is still a surprise"

"You know I won't stop thinking about this right?" I laughed. "And make sure there's a room for Fred. He won't stop bugging me about that."

"There's a room for him of course"

"Does he know?"

"No" George laughed. "It's a surprise. I told that git we only have rooms for ourselves and for our future kids"

"That's mean" I frowned. "But anyways, how many kids do you want in the future?"

"I want a big family" George winked. "But it's up to you tho. You'll be the one who's gonna carry the baby for nine months. I'm just the one who's gonna make you carry that for nine months" he laughed.

"Filter George" I smacked his arm.

"That's so filtered Sapphy come on" he laughed. "But no, seriously, it's up to you. How many kids do you want?"

"Two or three is fine with me" I smiled. "I'm so happy for Cedric and Cho"

"We should be happier" George chuckled. "We should start making our own"

"Excuses" I laughed as I pulled him down from his neck and gave his lips an open mouthed kiss. I heard George laughed before he respond with the same energy.

We were kissing passionately in the middle of the shore. The ends of my dress and George's pants were already soaked from the water but we didn't mind anything at all. He then carressed his hands on my thighs and pulled me up to his embrace. I wrapped my legs on his waist as we continued kissing, the cold wind fanning both our faces.

"We should get inside" I said through our kisses. George smiled and tugged my bottom lip with his teeth. "Someone might see us here"

"It's just us love" George said before kissing me back that I didn't thought twice to respond. I really do missed him kissing me like this.