CHAPTER 46

CHAPTER 46
• Goodbye•

Sapphire's POV

We're currently on the train to take our ride back home. I'm feeling sad and lacked since Natela avoided us after what happened that night. She's still talking to me but I know something had changed.

Last night, Harry went to Fred and George's room holding his sack of galleons. I was there and I can still remember what Harry said to the twins.

"Fred George" he called. "You can have this" he said handing them the sack.

"What the heck is that?" Fred asked.

"My winnings" he shrugged.

"You're mental you git" George said.

"But I don't need it" Harry sassed. "I always heard you both about putting up a shop so here you go. Take it. Many of us fancied your inventions"

"No mate. You're probably sleepy" Fred laughed.

"I'm fucking serious guys I don't need it" Harry rolled his eyes. "No offense but I have a lot of those. Now if you don't accept this, I'll throw this on the Black lake and I'll hex you"

"Harry you're mental" George grimaced.

"Try me" he shrugged and threw the sack on the floor. Without saying anything, he left. Just like that. What a sassy man he is.

"He's mental"

"We're finally graduating next school year" I grinned. "One more year to go and I'll be free as a bird"

"So excited love huh"

"Yes I am. Who doesn't?"

Fred then came in our compartment. Quiet and sniffing. Did he cried?

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded and rested his head on the window.

The whole ride was serene. Nobody dared to talk. Sometime George will whisper something but that's it. I know I should hate Fred but I can't. He hurted and bestfriend and that hurts me also. There was no week I haven't seen Natela cried. She also lost weight because of this. She barely eats. I miss my bubbly friend but she tried to avoid me everytime.

Angelina talked to George and I the next morning after what happened. She said she's sorry that she took advantage of Fred while he's sleeping. It's definitely her fault and that made me hate her more.

I know she's not really sorry because after that, she started flirting with Fred again. Fred kept on pushing her away but she never stops. I bet she only said she's sorry because I slapped the shit out of her. She just said she's sorry because the news immediately spread all over the common room, making her sound like a homewrecker. But she seemed not to care because she keeps on stealing Fred's attention.

We finally arrived the station and I still haven't seen Natela.

It's weird seeing Professor McGonagall here but she's really here. She is talking to a grandma not too far from us. The lady cried after Professor hugged her. I wonder why is she here.