79 | bringing down the house

"Okay, what the hell is happening here and why is there a camera?" Azalea asked, stepping into the dojo after a long flight from Hong Kong to see Rudy holding a yellow belt while Jack smirked at him.

"Zalee, you are back!" Jack ran over to her, picked her up and spun her around before leaning down to kiss her.

"Ew!" all the kids complained, looking at them in disgust.

"Agreed," Rudy said, "Ew!"

"Good to see you too, bro," Azalea walked over to give him a quick hug. "Now, can someone please tell me why there is cameras everywhere and why you are wearing a while belt.

"The grandmaster is a fraud," Rudy grumbled, "Which means I never got my black belt which means-"

"Jack is the highest ranked member of the dojo," Azalea finished, sensing that her boyfriend was behind this. He had told her that Rudy was a pain in the ass when it came to overlooking the tests he had to take to become a sensei and when Jack was annoyed he had a tendency to act out. "I was gone for like two months guys," she muttered.

A camera man walked closer to her and she sent him a glare, "Could someone please tell me why there are cameras everywhere?"

☆★☆

Day in the life of a dojo.

That's what the tv show they were apparently are starring in was called. Azalea was completely jet-lagged from her flight and just wanted a calm day with her boyfriend, brother and friends. Instead she got caught in the middle of a war between her brother and boyfriend.

"Okay, listen up, Jack," Azalea walked into Rudy's, now Jack's, office to see him drinking out of Rudy's 'World's Greatest Sensei' mug with a camera man filming him. "Okay, you, get out," she ordered the camera man who didn't even protest. "When you answer this question, remember that I'm exhausted after being on a flight for like half a day. What have you done?"

"It's just a harmless prank," Jack shrugged, "It's not like I'm gonna let Rudy think he isn't a real sensei forever."

"I get it, Jack," Azalea sighed, "Rudy can be a pain in the ass at times. But he always has a reason and before you know that reason you can't judge him. So fix this because Rudy is currently preparing himself to leave and we both know how miserable I am when he's miserable and whiny."

"Why do you always take his side?" Jack asked her.

"I don't always take his side," Azalea defended herself, "And I really don't want to fight with you when I've just come back. But Rudy isn't doing anything to purposely hurt you. You are hurting him right now."

Azalea walked over and leaned against the desk in front of him, "Not to mention that I know you are miserable trying to run this place."

"How do you know that?" Jack asked, not denying her statement.

"You mean except for the fact that I saw at least five people leaving your office in a hurry earlier with problems you didn't even know existed?" Azalea smirked, leaning down to kiss him.

She then pulled away and ran a hand through his hair, messing up his man-bun a little, "Rudy loves you - you know. You are like a brother to him and I think he's afraid that when he makes you sensei you won't need him anymore."

"That's ridiculous," Jack said, "I would never leave."

"Yeah, but we both know Rudy is the King of Ridiculous."