63 | how bobby got his groove back

"Well! Bobby's got a pretty good turnout for his new movie, Super Samurai," Rudy noted as they stood in line outside the cinema.

"Hey, what's it about?" Kim wondered.

"Oh, it's the epic story of a man who has to choose between making soup or becoming a samurai," Jack explained, pointing towards the movie poster.

"It's practically Sophie's Choice," Azalea said sarcastically before frowning, "Hey, where is Jerry and Milton?"

"They aid they were going to try and get dates and then meet us here," Jack said.

"Yeah, like that's every gonna," Azalea stopped mid-sentence as she saw Jerry and Milton walk towards them with two girls.

"Oh, I can't believe it, Milton got a date," Kim exclaimed, "Good for him!"

"Guys, this is my date, Veronica," Jerry introduced one of the girls.

"And this is Jerry's other date, Carol," Milton pointed at the other girl, the bitterness in his voice did not unnoticed by his friends.

"You know, the star of this movie, Bobby Wasabi is a close personal friend of mine," Jerry bragged to his dates.

"Awe, Milton, you couldn't get a date again?" Kim asked with pity.

"No, no I could not," Milton said.

"Well, look, Milton," Azalea decided to cheer him up, "You are smart, your funny, you know karate, I'm sure you can get any girl you want."

"Thanks, Lea," Milton smiled before his eyes landed on a blonde girl, "Hey, do you guys think I can get a girl like that over there."

Rudy, Jack and Kim didn't look so sure and Jack said, "No, that girl is like a thoroughbred. You should really start with one of those safe little petting zoo ponies, you know?"

"Are you comparing girls to horses?" Azalea asked her boyfriend in disbelief.

"Really?" Milton was genuinely offended, "Well, I'll show you who can get a thoroughbred."

Milton walked away to the blonde girl while everyone else's attention shifted to Bobby who rolled into the line on his throne, wearing big sunglasses.

"Pssst," Bobby looked around like he was being followed, "Azalea, Kim, Jack, Rudy. It's me, Bobby," he lifted up his sunglasses, "Bobby Wasabi. I'm wearing these sunglasses so no one knows it's me. BOBBY WASABI!"

"Smart," Rudy said with a clearly fake smile.

"I'm so excited," Bobby told them, "This movie is gonna make me a star of the action world once again," he chuckled, "Much bigger than that hack Chet Stone. Now prepare yourselves for the best movie you have ever seen!"

☆★☆

"That was the worst movie I have ever seen!" Rudy said as they walked out of the cinema two hours later.

"It was awful!"

"Horrible!"

"Dreadful."

"Oh, come on," Jerry chased after his dates, "No, are you serious? I barely know the guy?"

"Hey, how did you like the movie, Milton?" Jack asked when Milton joined them outside.

But before Milton could answer the blonde girl from before wrapped her arm around his. "Giddy up, Jack," Milton clicked his tongue, winked and pointed his index fingers outwards before walking away.