38 | sole brothers

"This weekend he told me he was gonna sit at home and watch his cat lick himself," Milton said as Azalea entered the dojo followed by her brother.

It had become somewhat of a tradition for Rudy to either sob over how depressing his life is or walk around in stony silence, which caused everyone to complain. What they didn't take into account was that their Mondays were pretty much her every day life. Although this Monday was different.

"I had the greatest weekend of my life!"

"I had the worse weekend of my life!"

Everyone looked in surprise at the Gillespie siblings while Rudy continued to talk about his wonderful weekend while Azalea slumped down on a bench.

"Yeah, I went on a date with Bethany Applebaum and it was amazing!"

"And meanwhile my brother went on a date with my health teacher, I prepared myself for hating health class from now on," Azalea announced.

"Wait," Kim said in shock, "Our health teacher went out on a date with you?"

"Yes, she did," Rudy said proudly.

"Why?" everyone chorused.

"I've been asking myself that all weekend."

"Because she has the vision to se what 1,413 other women didn't," Rudy said sassily, "That I am datable."

Rudy walked into his office while Azalea dramatically laid down on the bench. "Giant cookie?" Jack asked handing her a gigantic chocolate chip cookie.

"You really know the way into a girl's heart," Azalea said, unwrapping the giant cookie.

"Jack!" Jerry shouted as he ran in, "I was down at Doctor Kicks Shoe Store getting these new swag A.B. High-Tops. You are not gonna believe it. They are hiring."

"Yeah!" Jack cheered, "Dude, we gotta get jobs there."

"Yo, absolutely," Jerry agreed as they did their bro-hug, "You get an employee discount and free door busters for your feet."

"You have got to get his job," Milton told him when he heard the last part.

"Wait," Eddie said, "Why are they called A.B.'s?" Eddie wondered.

"A.B. stands for air bags," Jerry explained, "They give you maximum bounce in the basketball court. Check it."

Jerry pushed a remote and his shoes started to blow up like balloons, "Yeah, it says not to go past five pumps, but I'm going up to 20."

Jerry continued to pump his shoes up and Kim looked at him sceptically, "Uh, you really think that's such a good idea?"

"I think I know what I'm doing, Kim," Jerry sassed and the next moment the shoes couldn't take it anymore and blew up, sending Jerry crashing up in the ceiling. "That's what I'm talking about. Maximum bounce, baby! Woo!"

"And that's why always follow the instructions," Azalea said, taking another bite from her giant cookie.

☆★☆

Azalea as well as the rest of her health class sat quietly, listening to Milton's very detailed description of the digestive system. "And so the lonely peanut passes through the large intestine, our the reaction, and into your toilet bowl. And that my friends, is the scoop — on poop."

"I do not think I'm ever eating again," Mika said while the rest of the class wore equally disturbed expressions.

Milton then turned to Ms Applebaum who hadn't listened to his presentation at all, "Oh, great job. A."