53 | win, lose or ty

Azalea, Jack and Kim finished a karate-routine out on the parking lot while Jerry held up a sign, "All right, guys, who is ready to sign up?" Jack asked the crowd.

It was followed by a very awkward silence that Milton broke, "Who is just here for the free jockstrap?" he asked and the crowd all but attacked him.

"They took every jockstrap in the box," Kim said in disbelief.

"I think they even got the one I was wearing," Milton admitted.

"Every damn month Rudy forces us to do these lame promotions down the street from the Black Dragons to drum up business," Azalea complained, "But it never works because the only people that cares about karate around here is already a Black Dragon."

"He is probably preparing his latest desperate attempt to spread the word about the Bobby Wasabi Dojo," Kim snorted and then they heard an engine revving as a monster truck stopped a few feet away.

"What the hell?!" Azalea exclaimed.

"Behold the Wasab-A-Saurus!" Rudy yelled into a megaphone, "If you think this thing is awesome, well, come check out the monster deals at the Bobby Wasabi Dojo, Dojo, Dojo."

"That is awesome!" Milton yelled, "Rudy, where did you get this thing?"

"I rented it at Bed, Bath and Monster Trucks," Rudy explained, "And by parking out here in front of the Black Dragon Dojo people will be talking about us instead of them."

"Yeah, they will wonder what the hell we spend our money on,"  Azalea scoffed.

"Ooh, ooh, you guys want me to rev this baby up, get some attention?" Rudy asked.

"NO!"

"On it!"

Rudy pressed the gas pedal and not surprisingly he lost control, ran over a car and crashed into the Black Dragon Dojo.

"I can't believe I'm related to him."

☆★☆

"Rudy put his foot on the gas, lost control and destroyed their dojo," Sam told Bobby with an excited grin.

"Sam, why don't you go and play with your friends?" Rudy said with a tight smile.

"Azalea is here," Sam walked over and sat down beside the older girl, "I don't have any other friends."

"Then do what I do and make some up," Rudy said, motioning for the boy to leave.

"I will annoy him for the both of us," Azalea assured the young boy as he walked away.

"It's going to take two weeks to repair the Black Dragon Dojo," Bobby told them, "So, in the meantime you are going to let them train here."

"Absolutely not!" Rudy protested.

"Fine, then you can pay the 50,000 dollars in damages," Bobby countered.

"I love company."

"New friends. Yay!"

"Good," Bobby said and the Black Dragons entered one by one.

"Ty," Rudy sneered.

"Kai," Jack sneered when his cousin entered.

"Hi," Frank greeted Azalea with a smile.

"Why?!" she groaned.