73 | the amazing krupnick

"The grand opening of the new magic shop is a great opportunity for people to sample our smoothies," Taylor told the Gillespie siblings. "I even made a sign," she showed them a sign that said 'Free Smoothie Samples'.

"All right," Rudy said, "You set 'em up, I'll move 'em. I used to sell peanuts at the ball park. Smoothie here!" he yelled, "Get it now! Get it now! Who wants an ice cold smoothie?"

"If you want people to but something you shouldn't scare them away by acting like a crazy person," Azalea snorted just as Rudy threw a cup towards a guy that asked for a smoothie, "And you shouldn't throw things at them."

"Who else wants a smoothie here?" Rudy asked, completely ignoring her.

"Why don't we just use the sign?" Taylor suggested, stopping him before he could throw away another smoothie. She then looked back at the table to find it empty, "Uh, where did all the other samples go? I just poured twenty of them."

"Yeah, but you didn't count in the Jerry-factor," Azalea pointed over to a table where all the empty smoothie cups was spread out with Jerry drinking up the last one.

He noticed their stares and said, "I don't know," with his mouth filled of smoothie.

"I hope you get a brain freeze," Taylor told him.

"Can't freeze what you don't have," Jerry said smugly.

"I was just going to say the same thing," Azalea said before turning to the blonde, "Come on, Taylor. We have more samples inside."

"No, you don't," Jerry announced.

☆★☆

After some famous magician visited the wharf Jack, Milton and Jerry decided to start some kind of magic-trio to earn some extra cash. So, naturally Azalea decided to spend time with Rudy and Taylor in the dojo.

It was nice having another girl around after Kim had left for Japan. Or rather, it was nice having another sensible person around because while she loved the guys they made her want to pull out her hair most of the time.

"Oh, you have got to hide me," Taylor said, looking out of the window. Rudy and Azalea who were sipping on their smoothies both turned to the blonde girl in confusion, "There is a girl outside from the country club my family belonged to when we were rich," she explained while taking off her apron. "I don't want her to know what I've become."

"More likeable?" Azalea asked while Rudy let out a chuckle.

"I've been there," he said.

"You are there," Taylor told him.

"Well, I wouldn't be there if I was part of the rich, successful country-club set," Rudy said before frowning, "You know, I tried to join one once. They told me I wasn't," he burped, "classy enough."

"Really?" Azalea snorted.

"Okay, she is gonna be here any second," Taylor was starting to panic, "You two have got to help me - Aaah," Taylor's voice became high pitched as a blonde girl with fancy clothes walked in, "Hi! Brie!"

Taylor grinned widely, and forcefully, as the two greeted each other by making kissing sounds while kissing the air just beside the other ones cheeks. "Tay-Tay!" Brie said and Taylor let out a giggle. "Ew," Brie looked around, "What is this place? It smells like - poor people."

Rudy took a sniff under his own armpit before hugging himself with a frown. Meanwhile Azalea took another sip of her drink, ignoring the stranger that was insulting their dojo. For now.