chpt. 22

Chpt.23 got deleted, grrr! Apparently, there was too much mature content in it so I've decided that I'm going to upload rated R chapters in a private work on my page, im unsure when because I have to get to work on chpt.23 again when I get a chance.

Because some chapters are going to be private, you'll have to follow me in order to read them, hope you all won't mind!

Back to the drawing board, but I love you guys enough to do it all over again!

Kisses,
Ash❤️

----

"Home sweet home!" I sighed excitedly as I plopped down onto the living room couch.

I just dropped Ella off at her house and I was relieved to see that she was genuinely smiling and laughing again. I made a mental note to call and make some plans with her over the vacation. It's the last Friday before break and I couldn't be more excited. My professors were kind enough not to assign any major homework assignments to do so we could enjoy our time off , but not fall completely off track.

I thought about what I wanted to do. I really wanted to go skiing or heliboarding, both sounded really fun (dangerous). Maybe, I could go somewhere tropical or visit some of my relatives in the Caribbean. There was so many possibilities so I decided to think about it later when Rayne gets home, he's going to tag along with me with or without my permission so it's best that I decide with him.

I decided to watch some television before I got a headstart on my homework. The tv was huge, at least 60 inches and it was an LCD flatscreen. Family Feud was on so I pretended to be on the show like I usually did as I shouted out answers. I'm so glad Steve Harvey's the new host, he's funnier than the last one. No offense to you Jerry!

"Name something you take from your girlfriend." Steve asked. The contestant scratched his bald head before answering.

"Her cell phone?" The answer was wrong and Steve asked the next contestant.

"Name something you take from your girlfriend, first strike already come on man!" He yelled enthusiastically. I laughed at the contestantsms facial expression he looked like he was about to piss his pants!

"Her virginity." I heard Rayne's smooth voice call from behind. Haha good one, hey wait!

My eyes bulged out of my head and I 'eeped' in surprise when he came up behind me. He chuckled and placed a kiss on my cheek before flipping himself onto the couch beside me. I was laying down on my side and he was sitting by my feet.

"I texted you and told you I was on my way. I missed you," He said lowering the volume of the TV. He adjusted himself so now he was hovering over me, inbetween my legs. If someone walked in, we'd look very...compromising.

"I missed you too babe. How was class?" I replied with a smile. His proximity was intoxicating, images from a few nights ago flashed in my thoughts.

"Same old, same old. I have to build a 3D digital model of the Empire State Building over the break, that should be fun." He said sarcastically. I chuckled and brushed a stray hair out of his face.

"I thought you liked building things?" I asked. He sighed and rolled his head back.

"I do, I just like building things that I design myself and create in my head." I nodded in thought.

"Well when you do the assignment, you're taking another step towards completing the course. I better see you working over the break." I said with a pointed look then giggled, his eyes widened at me reprimanding him.