Chapter 35

Xavier planted a soft kiss above her chest and she dug her nails in his back in frustration. He let out a thorny laugh and looked at her thus she glared at him.

"What?" He asked with raised brows and she slapped his shoulder.

"You love teasing me. Don't you?" She said with a frown and looked away from him.

"Where's the fun if I can't tease my wife." He said turning her face and pressing his lips on hers.

She gasped as he thrusts in her without warning and broke the kiss. He entwined their fingers and kept his forehead on hers while moving in her slow rhythm. She gripped her hands around his nape and looked into his eyes. Their pleasurable moans and groans filled the room.

_______________________

He covered her with the quilt and got out of the bed. He slides up his shorts and walked out of the room. He went to the next door and picked Zach from the cradle as he was wide awake.

"My boy, did you sleep well?" He asked cooing him in his arms.

He babbled baby words and gripped his ear. Xavier walked out of the room and went back to their room. He saw Eve was also awake and sitting on the bed. Zach bounced upon his father's arms as he saw his mother. He placed him on her and she kissed his forehead.

"Did you miss me, baby?" She asked brushing his hair and he patted her chest.

She moved down her quilt and pressed his mouth on her right breast. Xavier grabbed his mobile and went to the beach. Two weeks have been passed and they're in Greece at their private island which he bought after Zach's birth. Xavier had been getting an update about his business from his detective. Henry was trying to rule the company but it wasn't easy. Was it ever? Being Xavier is never been easy than he thought. Xavier works day and night without caring about his health still he can take out some time for his wife and son.

Eve laid Zach on the bed and removed his dirty diaper then made him wear a new diaper. She rubbed her nose on his little tummy and he giggled pulling her hair.

"Let's see what your daddy doing?" She said picking him in her arms and taking his tiny white hat.

He gripped her chain and rested his head on her shoulder. She walked out of the house and saw him swimming in the water. She lay on a bench and placed Zach on her chest.

"Baby, are you enjoying it?" She asked as he snuggled in her chest and squeezed her breast over her bra.

He dropped his saliva on her chest and lifted his face then gave her a coy smile.

"You're so bad, baby." She said sitting on the bench and rubbing her nose against his nose.

He kicked his legs and wriggled seeing his father. Xavier wiped water droplets from his body and took him in his arms.

"Are you troubling your mamma?" He asked throwing him in the air and catching him safely.

He laughed snuggling his face in his neck and catching the hold of his neck. Eve was smiling like an idiot staring at the most important boys of her life. Xavier grabbed her hand and kissed her lips keeping his hand on her hip.

"Thank you for giving me an amazing family." He mumbled breaking the kiss and pecked both of their foreheads.

"You both boys are my life and I couldn't imagine myself without you both." She said taking Zach in her arms and kissing his head.

They walked on the beach holding each hand while Zach bounced in his father's arms. He loves blue seawater and the greenery around their house. Xavier took them inside the house and heat started hitting their little one. She laid him in the crib as he was already sleeping and turned on the baby monitor. They walked out of the room and went back to their room.