Chapter 7

Next Day

"Xavier, let me go now." She giggled trying to push him but he locked her wrist and kissed her lips wildly.

"No, let me have you one more time. Otherwise, I won't able to concentrate on work the whole day." He said kissing her chest and squeezed her bosom.

He adjusts between her legs and thrust in her making her moaned in pleasure. She was screaming his name out of pleasure as he was pounding in her harder. He began thrusting in her deeper and harder with every passing second. She was just moaning in pleasure as he slammed in her with force. He was pushing himself in her deeper and faster. Her moans and his groans filled the room.

"Damn... babe this is incredible." He groaned slamming in her and she released herself on him and after a few more thrusts he dropped released deep inside her.

He fell beside her breathing heavily and she rubbed his back while trying to control her uneven breathing.

"Are you okay?" He asked pulling her closer and she nodded her head positively.

"I will miss you the whole day." She said kissing his chest and snuggled in his arms.

"Let's take hot bath." He said lifting her in his arms and captures her lips.

She wrapped her legs around his waist responding to his kiss and he walked inside the bathroom without disturbing their kiss. He placed her on the slab and kissed her deeper. He broke the kiss and pecked her lips one more time.

__________________________________

Xavier and Eve finished their breakfast. Amelia comes and took their empty plates as they went from there. Eve sat on the couch with a foul face while Xavier went to their room and come back with his bag. He looks at his wife who was looking upset and shook his head.

"What happened to my princess?" He asked sitting beside her.

She pouted sadly at him and turns her face to another side. He chuckled and pulled her in his lap locking her in his arms.

"Baby, you know I have to go. I can't ignore my work." He said kissing her cheek numerous times.

"But I will miss you." She said cupping his face and kissed his lips.

"Aren't you behaving like a kid?" He asked moving his hand in her hair.

"Come home soon." She said placing a soft kiss on his chin and he laid her on the couch.

He smacked his lips on her and started nibbling her lips. They started sucking each other lips while she was sucking his upper lips and he was sucking her lower lips. She bites his lips and tasted every corner of his mouth. He was caressing her waist and pinching time to time. After few more minutes, they broke the kiss. They both were breathing heavily and tried to catch some air.

"Now if I stay here for a minute more then I will lose my self-control and take you to the bed." He said moving away from her and adjusts his tie n shirt.

"I will miss you." She said hugging him and kissed his jaw.

"I will miss you more." He said pecking her lips last time and took his bag.

She waved her hand at him and he left from there. She sat there waving her hand then relaxed on the couch and looking at the door. Her mobile buzzed with a message.

Stop looking at the door. I will come back in the evening.

- Xavier

She pouted a little and typed a message for him.

I am not looking at the door.

- Princess