Chapter 15

Xavier enters his penthouse and found darkness all over the house. He dropped his bag on the floor and walked into the middle of the hall using the mobile's torch.

"Princess, where are you?" He called her loudly.

Suddenly the light turns on and his eyes went wide seeing colorful balloons lying on the floor.

"Xavier..." Eve comes climbing down the stairs holding a red balloon in her tiny hands.

He smiled seeing her but his smile vanished as she fell on the floor behind the couch and he groaned slapping his forehead at his clumsy wife. He walked up to her and saw her sitting on the floor holding her ankle.

"Damn it... princess, what am I going to do with you?" He said taking her in his arms and placing her on the couch.

"I was just excited." She pouted and he kissed her pouty lips.

"Princess, you hurt your ankle continues on the second day. I am worried now. How can you be so careless? You need to walk properly. You just go around hurting yourself." He said scolding her while massaging her ankle and she giggled like a kid.

"Ok, I will try to walk properly." She said kissing his nose and he hit her forehead playfully.

"Jesus!! You are going to give me grey hair before I see our kids." He said ruffling her hair and kissing her forehead.

"Wait... I forgot something." She said getting down from the couch and running to the kitchen limping a little.

"Careful princess." He shouted but she gave him a deaf ear.

She come back with a cake and placed it on the stool. He looked at her confusingly and she grinned at him.

"I want to celebrate today because you announced to the world that you are married." She said showing her teeth and he laughed.

"You are crazy." He said pulling her in his lap and kissing her cheek.

"Now let's cut the cake. It's looking so delicious." She held a plastic knife and he held her hand.

They cut the cake together and he fed her and she fed him too but put a little on his nose. He rubbed his nose with her and lifted her in his arms. He twirls her around as she laughed in his arms and puts her down on the floor. He took the controller and played a romantic song and asked her for a dance. She gave her hand in his hand and he pulled her closer.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

(Her lips curved in a smile hearing the words of the song and put her hand on his cheek.)

And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Oh me I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

(He twirls her around n round and lifted her in his arms.)

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud