Chapter 5

Evelyn comes out of the bathroom and found a packet lying on her bed. She grabbed the packet and opens it. Her lips curved into a smile finding a beautiful long sleeve knee-length navy blue color dress. Although the weather is cold there she will manage it by wearing long soaks. She wore that dress and tried to pull up the chain but it was actually difficult to do.

"Eve, are you ready?" Xavier knocked on the door.

"Almost. Can you please send Casey to my room? I need her help with something." She replied walking to the door and sneaked her out.

"Sorry but she is not here. I send her back as we are leaving from here." He said glancing at her wet hair and she sighs in disbelief.

"Uhh.. ok." She mumbled in low voice and hesitated to ask for his help.

"You want help with the chain. Right?" He asked thus she widens her eyes and he chuckled.

"How do you know?" Her cheeks reddened as he knew already.

"I bought this dress for you so I know. The chain is quite difficult." He said pinching her nose and she opens the door.

He walked inside and closed the door using his leg. She turns her back toward him and sided her hair. He comes close to her and pulls up the chain then wrapped his hand around her chest breathing near her neck.

"I know this dress will look beautiful on you." He said placing a chaste kiss on her neck.

"We will get late." She said struggling a bit and he turns her toward him.

"The same old and lame excuse. We are going in our private plane." He reminded her and she bites her lips looking down in embarrassment.

He put his finger under her chin and lifted her face then rubbed his thumb on her lower lip while looking in her eyes, "I have got such a beautiful wife. A few days ago I was the most eligible bachelor of the town and a ruthless billionaire who don't care about anyone. And now I am here as your husband and already whipped into you."

"Xavier, you have your way with words. But what if paparazzi will follow us in Paris?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't worry. They won't reach us. I will take care of it. I will make sure that your face won't come in front of them." He replied softly.

She nodded her head and he kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and clutched the material of his jacket. He left her and sits on her bed while she rushed to her vanity table. He pulled out his mobile and started going through emails. She dried her hair and applied light pink lipstick which she usually applies because she doesn't like dark lipsticks. She doesn't care if it matches her dress or not. She always sees her comfort whether it's about clothes or anything.

"I'm ready, Xavier." She said taking her mobile and he walked up to her.

"Pink makes your lips cute. But I am going to eat them anyway." He winked at her and she blushed profusely.

He laughed and wrapped his hand around her waist and led her out of the room.

****************************

Paris

Eve's eyes twinkled with joy as they reached the top of the Eiffel Tower. She grabbed his arms and jumped in happiness looking around the tower. It was beyond beautiful than anything. She didn't find any other people as he had booked it for a few minutes.

"So do you like it here?" He asked placing his chin on her shoulder and hands covered her stomach.

"I just loved it. I have never had watched Eiffel Tower. I just watched it in pictures and always dreamt about visiting it." She grinned turning toward him.