Chapter 3

London

The car ran on the London street and Eve was rubbing her hands feeling cold a little bit but then again her warm clothes and the heater were quite helping her in keeping warm.

"When we will be reaching?" She asked turning toward him who was looking less affected by the cold and continuing typing on his laptop.

"In a few minutes. You can take a hot shower after reaching there." He replied without looking up at her.

"Ahh.. I am dying. Aren't you feeling cold?" She asked leaning against his shoulder.

"I am used to it. I often travel in a different country so I kind of habitual with it." He replied still not looking at her while she mimicked him turning her face toward the window.

After twenty minutes of the ride, they reached their destination. Both got out of the car and she mesmerized by seeing the bungalow in front of her. It was covered with snow and looking all gorgeous. They walked inside the house and he showed her room then went to his room. She didn't wait for a second and rushed inside the bathroom.

**************************

Next Day

She climbed down the stairs and saw him already having his breakfast. She went to him and took a seat beside him.

"Hey... Good morning. I hope you are feeling good." He asked looking at her.

"Good morning. And I am actually good. When you are leaving for the conference?" She asked tapping her finger on the table.

"In half-hour. What would you like to eat?" He asked sipping his coffee and called the housekeeper.

The housekeeper comes and stood in front of him.

"Green tea and a sandwich." She said to the housekeeper.

The housekeeper went to the kitchen while Eve scrolled in her mobile.

"No coffee. Girls and dieting." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"I have a migraine problem so the doctor denied me from taking caffeine." She replied vanishing his smirk and he looked at her concern.

"Thanks for telling me. I will keep in mind." He said squeezing her hand and she smiled a little.

The housekeeper comes back and puts the tray in front of her then left from there. They finished breakfast and Xavier went back to his room while Eve went back to her room. She turns on the TV and started watching her favorite show. She heard foot steps sound and looked up to see find Xavier approaching toward her bed.

"What?" She asked with bored eyes.

"Just wants to say bye to you." He said pulling her up and smashed his lips on hers.

She gasped in horror but quickly clutched his coat and kissed him back. He bites her lips and entered his tongue in her mouth. She moaned in his mouth as he sucked her tongue and squeezed her ass. She moaned in his mouth and held his coat tightly to save herself from falling down. After savoring the moister of each other mouths they broke the kiss breathing heavily. They breathed normally and he smiled seeing her red cheeks.

"See you soon, my wife." He whispered rubbing his thumb on her cheek and went away from there.

She dug her face in a pillow and screamed loudly.
__________________________

After three hours

Eve lazily rolled out of the bed and lay on the cold floor. She lifted her legs and placed them on the bed feeling all bored. She threw the controller on the couch and groaned loudly. She got up after a few minutes and dragged her bored ass out of the room.