Chapter 23

Next Day

In the morning when Eve woke up she didn't find Xavier on his side and she sighs in disbelief. Last night he came late and woke early before her but he has reason. Tonight is their wedding reception and he wants full security around the mansion. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth then stepped into the bathtub.

After half hour she walked out wrapping a towel around her naked frame and saw Xavier on a call. She sighs in disbelief and walked into the closet. She started looking for a dress to wear but her mind wasn't working in the right way. She felt a hand around her waist but didn't show any response and he kissed her bare shoulder.

"I know you are upset but you also know that I'm hell protective for you." He said rubbing his nose on her neck and inhales her fresh lavender fragrance.

"I know Xavier." She said lowly and he turns her toward him.

"Princess, what happened?" He asked holding her by the waist.

"Xavier, sometimes I feel that I am caging you with me. You're so mature and responsible man while I'm far different from you. I always behave like a baby. I cry on small things and always make you worried. I'm so stubborn and always trouble you. I feel like you don't deserve me. You deserve someone mature and responsible not me." She sobbed resting her head on his chest while he heard her fully and didn't interrupt her.

He spun her a little and made her sits on a couch then goes on his knees. He held her hands and kissed them stimulatory.

"You know you are the best thing happens to me. I was arrogant and jerk before meeting you. I'm still the same but with others. With you; I'm totally different. I enjoy every moment with you. Your little things always make me smile. Evelyn, I never cared for anyone expects my parents but I become possessive for you. And yes, you're baby, my baby and I love to pamper you. I never wanted a mature and responsible woman. I need you, princess." He said looking deep in his eyes and she sheds more tears hearing his lovable words.

"Oh Xavier, I love you so much." She said hiccupping and he chuckled wiping her tears.

"I love you more and... it says opposite always attracts." He said winking at her and she giggled through her tears before throwing herself in his arms.

He held her protectively and kissed her lips. She quickly responded to his kiss and messed his hair using her hands. After a few minutes they pulled back and he pecked her lips one last time then she walked to her dresser. He helped her choose a dress and kissed him on the left cheek for choosing cute dress for her.

.....................

They walked down in the hall and Eve looked around in the mansion that was getting decorated by numbers of people. She grabbed his arm excitingly and jumped on her feet.

"Already excited?" He asked with a chuckle and she bobbed her head.

She went into the kitchen smelling the food while Xavier decided to talk with security head.

"Mom, I smell Macaroni," Eve exclaimed entering the kitchen and Olivia turns towards her.

"It is because I know my daughter is hungry and she craved something delicious so I made Macaroni for you with double cheese," Olivia said kissing her head.

"You are the best mom. I love you." Eve said hugging her tightly.

Olivia laughed at her cuteness and patted her head then she broke the hug. She served macaroni in a bowl and gave her. She took her coffee cup and a glass of strawberry milkshake for Eve. They both walked out of the kitchen and sits on the chair.