Chapter 34

Zach pushed the bottle and turns his head as his tummy got full. Xavier took it as a hint and placed the bottle on the tea-poi.

"I guess your tummy is full." He said walking in the room back n forth while patting his back slightly.

He nuzzled his nose in his father's neck and clutched his tie in his tiny fist. He burped but threw some content on his shoulder and ruined his blazer.

"My boy, you love spoiling daddy's clothes." He chuckled placing him on the couch and removed his blazer.

He took him again and started walking in his cabin. He was humming a soft song and rubbing his back. Zach's eyelids started getting heavy and he yawn before closing them. His head fall on his father's shoulder and grabbed the hem of his shirt before falling into sleep. Suddenly someone barged into his office and Zach whimpered in sleep. He let out a cry but Xavier immediately rocked him in his arms while glaring at the source.

"Sshh... go to sleep, my boy." He whispered patting his back and went into the restroom.

He laid him in the middle of the bed and put pillows around him. He covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead. He got up from the bed and straightens his suit making a stern face. He walked out of the room and glanced at the interrupter.

"What are you doing here, Henry?" He asked sitting on his chair.

"Hello, dear brother," Henry said sitting in front of him.

Henry is his maternal uncle's son and total spoiled brat. Xavier wasn't fond of him since childhood.

"Just answer and fuck off." He snapped at him.

"Well, well, well. Cool down, brother. You just can't throw me out of my own company." He said with a smirk and forwards him a file.

Xavier just glared at him and read the file. At first, he was shocked but then got relaxed and smirked at him. He took the intercom and called his assistant. Mrs. Moore comes and stood beside him.

"Do you know you're biggest dumb of the earth?" Xavier said throwing the file on his face.

"You singed these fucking papers and now I'm the owner of this company." He shouted at him.

"And you think you're the owner then let me tell you one thing. My signature isn't enough to give you this company." Xavier said with a smirk.

"What are you speaking? It's your signature. Not someone else." He said banging his hands on the table.

"My wife. She owes 80% of this company and guess what? She isn't aware of it." Xavier said getting up from his chair and walked to him.

"You're lying." He said wiping sweat beads from his forehead.

"Do I have a reason to lying you?" Xavier said grabbing him by the collar and pulled him closer.

"Wha... what are you doing?" He asked stammered.

"You want this company then done. I'll give you this company for a month. In this one month you have to remain company's position same as now and if you prove me that you're smarter than me then I'll give you my whole empire." Xavier said pushing him and he stumbles on his feet.

"I don't need your sympathy." He shouted angrily.

"Oh... this is not sympathy. You don't have any idea how I showed my sympathy. Mrs. Moore calls my lawyer." Xavier said walking back in his chair.

"But sir th..."

"Mrs. Moore, when was the last time you go on a long vacation with your husband?" He asked with raised brows.