Chapter 9

Xavier stopped the car in front of Knight Mansion and removed his seatbelt. He looked at her and removed her seatbelt then took her in his lap.

"Relax, okay. I am with you." He said kissing her lips softly and she quickly responded to his kiss.

"Promise?" She asked breathing near his lips.

"Promise." He replied pulling her lower lips and sucked her tongue.

They got out of the car and straighten their clothes. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer. They walked to the main door and he pressed the doorbell. A maid opens the door and greeted them.

"Finally, my son and daughter-in-law are here," Olivia said coming to them and hugged Eve.

Alexander also come and hugged Xavier. He moved to Eve and hugged her too which Xavier groaned pulling her away from his father.

"Feel the pain." His father said winking at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"You always look beautiful," Olivia said kissing her forehead and Eve blushed hiding her face in Xavier's chest.

"Aww... look at her. She is blushing. So cute." Olivia teased making her blush more.

"Darling, she is really fond of our son. They look perfect together." Alexander joined her in teasing Eve.

"Xavier, tell them to stop. They are teasing me a lot." Eve complaint snuggling her face in his chest and they all laughed at her cuteness.

"They won't tease you anymore. Okay." Xavier said pulling her face and kissed her forehead.

Olivia and Alexander were shocked to see Xavier's soft side. The last time they met him; he wasn't happy with this wedding and now it looks like he was so much in love with his innocent wife.

"Eve, what magic tricks you apply on our son?" Alexander asked with raised brows.

"Magic trick? But I don't know any magic tricks." Eve replied confusingly.

"Princess, you go and look in the backyard. You love playing with puppies. Mom bought two puppies last week. You will love them." Xavier said caressing her hair.

She squealed out and ran to the backyard. Xavier chuckled shaking his head and turns to his father.

"Ollie, Did I just hear princess?" Alexander said with a smirk and Xavier instantly glared at him.

"You need to stop teasing me and my wife." Xavier snapped.

"Well, I remember the last thing you don't want to get married to her." Alexander raised his brows and Xavier groans.

"Things changed, dad. I mean look at her, how she squealed on small things and how can I not adore her? She is different from other girls." Xavier said with a light smile on his lips.

"Wow... are you really my son?" Olivia asked holding his face and he just made a face.

"Stop being dramatic. You put me in this mess and now I am stuck here." Xavier said hugging her and she hugs him back.

"Stay away from my wife," Alexander said pulling him away from his wife.

Olivia just shook her head in disbelief and raised her brows in surrender.

"Will you both stop behaving like a child? Like a father like a son." Olivia scolded them.

"Sorry." Both said in unison.

"Xavier, dinner will take some time. You can give a tour of the mansion to Eve." Olivia said.

"Okay but I need black coffee. And no vodka." He said scratching the back of his neck.