Chapter 29

I'm already disappointed by receiving only 10 comments so don't wait for the next chapter for the next 10 to 12 days.

Enjoy

********************

Xavier made her sits in his chair and set himself in front of her on the desk.

"So... tell me, what do you want to do?" He asked grabbing her hand and kissed her palm.

"I don't know. I was just missing you." She replied with a shrug.

"I missed you too. Alright, tell me, why you were looking at Mr. Hayashi's assistant like you will kill her the next moment?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Huhh... you don't know or you are acting like you don't know. She was checking out my husband and I don't like it a bit. I wouldn't know about it if I wouldn't have come here." She replied with a frown.

"Aaahh... someone is jealous." He teased her and she hit his arm angrily.

"I'll not leave her the next time. Just wait and watch." She said angrily and he laughed placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Calm down my angry bird." He said caressing her cheek and she calms down nodding her head at him.

"What we are going to do now?" She asked raising her brows.

"Hmm... I've one thing to do. Let's go." He said pulling her out of the chair and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"Where?" She asked confusingly.

"Surprise for you. I have been planning it for so long." He replied kissing her nose and they walked into the elevator.

She just nods her head and snuggled closer to him. They got out of the elevator and walked to their car. Once they sit in the car; she crawls in his lap and rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his one hand around her and kissed her neck. His other hand reached under her top and rubbed her baby bump.

After twenty minutes of the ride, they reached their destination and he glanced at her who was sleeping in his lap. He slowly caressed her cheek and touched her nose.

"Wake up, princess." He whispered in her ear.

"Uhu... let me sleep." She whined like a baby and he chuckled.

"Alright, then you aren't excited to see my surprise." He said rubbing her shoulder and she instantly opens her eyes.

"I hate you." She said with a pout and he kissed her lips smiling.

"I love you more." He mumbled between the kiss and her hands tangled in his hair.

She grabbed his hair and deepens the kiss but he pulled back. She frowns and kissed his lips again but he broke the kiss instantly.

"Let's get you surprised first." He said rubbing his thumb on her lips.

They got out of the car and Eve widened her eyes seeing a beautiful house. She squeezed his palm not averting her gaze from the house and he was enjoying her various expressions.

 She squeezed his palm not averting her gaze from the house and he was enjoying her various expressions