Chapter 27

I am Extremely sorry for updating later.

I was kinda busy because of the festivals nowadays going on.

This part was already written two days before but couldn't get time to update it.

I'll try to post the next part in the next two days.

Enjoy

***********************

Eve was lying on the bed and Xavier was sleeping beside her with his hand around her waist. She roamed her fingers on his hand and gazed at his handsome face. She will be always thankful to God for sending Xavier into her life. He made her life beautiful. He gave her love that she never got from her fake parents.

"What are you thinking?" He asked opening his eyes and his voice was husky like every morning.

She moved her hand on his cheek and kissed his nose. He smiled pulling her closer and rubbed his nose on her chin which she giggled.

"Thank you for everything." She said turning in his arms and her back touched his bare chest.

He nuzzled his nose in her neck and kissed her neck and snuggled her in his arms.

"Stop thanking me. I did everything to make you smile because you make me smile." He said moving his hand on her stomach.

"I'm excited to see my brother. I don't know how he would be looking. Does he have black hair or blonde or brown? Is he looking handsome or average? Does he have blue eyes or red or green or brown or black?" She uttered excitedly.

He laughed loudly and hovers over her.

"Damn... you are so cute and innocent, princess." He kissed her cheek and placed his lips on hers.

Her hands tangled in his hair and kissed his back with equal passion. Suddenly she pushed him and ran into the bathroom while he followed her. He held her hair and rubbed her back as she threw up the content she had last night. She washed her face and hugs him feeling not good.

"Are you alright, princess?" He asked caressing her hair.

"Xavier, I'm not feeling good. Is our baby alright?" She asked lowly.

"Alright, I will call the doctor. And don't worry, our baby is fine." He said softly and took her in his arms.

He walked out of the bathroom and laid her on the bed. She closed her eyes and he called the best OB-GYN in the city and took the appointment. He glanced at her and moved out of the room. He was busy checking emails and failed to see the person who was coming from the front, which resulted in both collides with each other. Xavier's mobile fell on the ground and was ready to shouts but only to meet a familiar person.

"Giovanni Mariano," Xavier exclaimed surprisingly.

"Xavier, what the hell are you doing here?" Gio asked coming out of the shock.

Xavier didn't answer but thought something and stared at him.

"Hey man, what happened? Where were you lost?" Gio snapped his finger in front of his eyes.

"Diego Campbell," Xavier said thus Gio almost stumbles on his feet.

"H... how do you know?" He asked back shockingly.

Xavier shook his head and finally smiles.

"I know a lot of things. I also know about your sister Isabella Campbell." Xavier replied with a shrug and Gio's eyes were wide with another shock.

"How?" He asked not able to believe his words.

"Come with me," Xavier replied with a known smile.

He took him to the terrace and called Kayden. Xavier explained what aunt Maria told them about it. Kayden came with a file and sits on an empty chair. Xavier took the file and opens it while Gio was still confused about all the things.