Chapter 13

Very disappointed by you guys...

At least try to comment when I am giving regular updates.

My exams are going on still I am updating every day just because I promised not to leave this book incomplete.

If you guys don't respond to me then it will demotivate me.

So please try to comment... otherwise I will set a target from the next chapter then you have to wait for 2 or 3 days...

The decision is up to you...

Enjoy

**************************

He stopped the bike in the parking lot and she got down of it. She removed her helmet and looked around but didn't find any vehicle except a black which had Knight Logo. Xavier took the helmet from her hand and that gain her attention toward him.

"What happened?" He asked moving his hand on her hair making it look better.

"Why only one car and our bike here? And that car had our Logo?" She asked confusingly.

"Princess, it's because only we are here. And that is our bodyguard's car. I asked them to follow us. What do you think that I woke and just planned the date? No, baby. I make sure that paparazzi won't get a glimpse of us." He said entwining their hands and kissed her fingers.

"You owe this hotel. Don't you?" She asked.

"No, princess. I just booked this whole hotel for us tonight. It just my best friend owes this hotel so it wasn't hard. He couldn't attend our wedding because he was in Australia." He replied with a shrug.

She gasped loudly and he chuckled at her cute expression. Just then a man approached them and Eve clutched Xavier's arm.

"Hello, man. Long time." That man said forwarding his hand.

Xavier shakes his hand with him and both hugged each other.

"Yes, I was just busy," Xavier replied with a small smile.

"So finally I got a chance to meet the Queen of this King." That man said in a teasing voice and she blushed.

"Alright. Eve, he is Vincent Hill. We were in same college and class. Vincent already knows about you." Xavier said introducing them.

"Hello, Mr. Hill. Nice to meet you." Eve said politely and forwards her hand.

"Hello, Mrs. Knight. You look beautiful the way your husband described you. And don't call me Mr. Hill. Call me Vince or Vincy. " He said shaking hand with her and kissed her knuckle making groan to Xavier.

He punched his stomach and took her hand then wiped her knuckle making Vincent laughed at his crazy action.

"Jesus!!! Dude, just look at her. She is so cute and innocent. She is like a sister to me. So just chill." Vincent said while laughing and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. She is my wife and don't run around stamping your dirty lips on my wife's hand." Xavier said in a possessive tone and Vincent laughed more.

"God!! Eve, your man is impossible. How do you manage to stay with such an arrogant and possessive man?" Vincent asked in a teasing manner.

"Xavier is not arrogant and possessive. He is so perfect." Eve replied innocently and Xavier leaned to her and kissed her lips softly with a smile.

"Did you hear her? Now don't speak nonsense. I am perfect for my wife." Xavier said arrogantly and Vincent shook his head negatively.

Eve stomach growl gaining both the men's attention while her cheeks turns red and they both laughed loudly.