Chapter 10

The next morning, Eve sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes and looking on his empty side. She heard a shower voice coming out of the bathroom. Her lips pouted in sadness and her cheeks get swollen like a balloon and crossed her legs with a pillow on her lap. After ten minutes Xavier comes out of the bathroom only in a towel and found her already up in a foul mood. He knew the reason very well about her foul mood in the morning.

"Come here." He said sitting on the bed and stretched his arms.

She instantly got into his arms and he wrapped his arms around her. She inhales his manly strong fragrance and kissed his jaw.

"Why did you leave the bed? You know I love morning cuddle." She complained like a kid.

"I know princess. And now I am here to cuddle you." He said kissing her nose followed by her both cheeks.

She roamed her hands on his naked chest in a seductive way and started kissing his neck while his hand worked on her shirt's button. He removed her shirt, left her naked, laid her on the bed, then placed his hands on either side of her in a safe way, not wanting to put his weight on her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his face closer.

"My little temptress. What am I going to do with you?" He said rubbing his nose with hers.

She moved her hands down on his waist and opens his towel. He took her hands above her head and pressed his boner against her stomach.

"You always gave this to me." He whispered placing feathery kisses on her neck and parted her legs using his leg.

"Please Xavier..." She moaned impatiently pressing herself on his thigh.

"Always impatient, my kitten." He said rubbing his length over her cunt and teased her.

She dug her teeth in his neck showing his frustration and he chuckled before shoving his length in her making her moan. She clenched her fists and arched back in pleasure as he moved his length faster and deeper in her. He left her wrists and she instantly grabbed his arms. They panted together after reaching their peak together and he gave a bite near her nipple. He rolled beside her pulling her in his arms and she kissed his chest. Just then his mobile rings and he grabbed his mobile from the nightstand and checked the caller's name.

"Go and take a bath." He said touching her cheek and got out of the bed to attend the call.

She too got down from the bed and went into the bathroom. He went to the window and stood there answering the call.

*****************************

Monday 7.45 in the Morning

"Princess, are you ready?" Xavier asked entering the room.

She turns toward him and passed him a nervous smile. She shook her head and held his arm while he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. He pulled out a velvet box from his pocket and opens it. He made her turns around and tied a chain around her neck. It was a beautiful galaxy pendant chain.

 It was a beautiful galaxy pendant chain