Chapter 25

Xavier enters the room and locked the door. He turns and saw Eve was already slept. She haven't changed her clothes yet nor removed her shoes. He sighs shaking his head and walked to the bed. He sits near her legs and removed her shoes then moved to near her face. He roamed his hand in her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Princess, wake up. You need to change your clothes." He said caressing her hair, but she gave deaf ears to his words and turned her face.

"Great. Then I shall take my Teresa on honeymoon." He said in mischievous voice and she got with a jolt.

"Xavier, I will kill you if you dare to look at any other girl." She said grabbing his shirt and warned him in possessive tone.

He chuckled shaking his head and pecked her lips.

"You are lucky because I'm already having a beautiful wife who is carrying my love." He said rubbing her belly and she made a face hitting his chest playfully.

"Where are we going for honeymoon?" She asked excitedly.

"Hmm... it's a surprise. Now you need to change and sleep because we'll be leaving early in the morning." He said lifting her in his arms and walked into the closet.

After changing clothes they came out and lay on the bed. She snuggled in his arms and closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

..................

The Next Day

Xavier sighs in relief glancing at Eve who was currently sleeping on a bed and paleness was looking all over her face. They were currently in his jet and Eve felt uneasiness and threw the content she had in breakfast. He had already talked with the doctor about it and the doctor told him the plane journey isn't good for her but also prescribe some medicine for her.

********************

After hours of journey the jet landed and both comes out of it. Eve looked around the surrounding and read the board Welcome to Sydney (Australia). Her smile fell down and tugged on his shirt.

"Why are we here? I thought you will take me Greece." She complained like a kid and he chuckled.

"Princess, I will take you Greece after you pop our jelly bean out. There is reason why I bought you here. And here many places are best to roam." He said as they walked to the car.

She hopped into the car followed by him. She put her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his hand around her waist. She was too tired so slept within a second. Soon they reached to the hotel and he rubbed his thumb on her cheek. She lazily opens her eyes and passed him a tired smile.

"Let's go. You need rest." He said kissing her head.

They got out of the car and Eve glanced at the luxurious-looking hotel. She then turns her gaze toward her husband and raised her brows at him.

"Don't tell me you owe this building." She said with wide eyes and he chuckled.

"No, princess. Your brother Vincent owes this building. He had a lot of business in this country." He said wrapping his hand around her and they walked inside the hotel.

Eve remembers the last time they were at the hotel; how the receptionist was looking at her husband with a dirty gaze. She clutched his arm as they reached the reception desk. The receptionist looked up and smiled at them genially.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Knight." She greeted them with a smile.

Eve loses her clutch as she was well mannered and respectful unlike previous one.