Chapter 21

Bony, Vincent and Victor were looking at Eve with wide eyes. They are at a restaurant now and having lunch while Xavier was in the office. It was Wednesday and Vincent picked up them from the college. Eve was eating like she was hungry from the ages and it's not her fault.

"Eve, can't you eat slowly?" Bony asked rubbing her back.

"The food is delicious." She replied with a shrug and continued to eat.

"But isn't too much," Vincent said pointing at the food.

"What the hell is your problem? Why can't people let a pregnant woman eat peacefully?" She said annoyingly and they starred at her shockingly.

"You are pregnant?" They asked in unison and she bobbed her head.

"And why the fucking hell we don't know about it?" Vincent asked raising his brows.

"We just found out last week." She replied avoiding their are you serious look.

Once she finished eating and she relaxed on the chair closing her eyes. After some time they congratulated her and asked her to take care of herself.

...............

She hopped inside the car and Dylan greeted her with a smile.

"Where to Mrs. Knight?" He asked.

"I want to see Xavier. Take me there." She replied with a smile.

"Ok Mrs. Knight. He is at the company right now. I will take you there." He said turning on the engine.

After twenty minutes of ride the car enters the gate but gatekeeper stopped them and asked for identity. Dylan got out of the car and showed his identity card.

"For what purpose you are here and who is the lady in the car?" The gatekeeper asked.

"I am Mrs. Knight's personal bodyguard and the lady inside the car is Mrs. Knight," Dylan replied.

"How do I believe that you are saying the truth? Moreover, your car doesn't have Knight Logo." The gatekeeper inquired.

Eve opens the window and sneaks out her head of the window.

"What happened Dylan?" She asked confusingly looking at the gatekeeper.

"Mrs. Knight, you don't worry about it. I will handle it." Dylan said with assurance.

"But what happened? Why it's taking so much time?" She asked irritated.

"They want proof that you are actually Mrs. Knight," Dylan replied.

Eve nodded her head and then took out her identity card and showed it to the gatekeeper. The gatekeeper glanced at the card and gulped seeing the Knight ID card. It's not easy to print Knight identity card and the gatekeeper knows real ID card has spatiality.

"Is it enough or do you need more proof?" She asked sweetly in a polite tone.

"Sorry, ma'am. I am really sorry. I don't know you are Mrs. Knight. Please don't complain to sir. He will fire us." The gatekeeper apologizes.

"Hey... I won't tell him anything and you don't have to afraid because you were just doing your job." Eve said with a smile.

"Thank you, ma'am. You can go inside." The gatekeeper said.

Dylan sits in the car and the gatekeeper opens the gate. The car stopped in front of a huge building and Eve got out of the car as Dylan opens the door.

"Oh my God!!! Xavier has such a big building." She said covering her mouth.

"Mrs. Knight, there are so many buildings that boss owns. You will be surprised. We shall go inside now." Joshua said.