Chapter 11

Eve walked into her class and saw Bony was already waiting for her. Bony squealed seeing her and jumped on her. They both hugged each other and sit on their respective bench.

"Ok show me the ring," Bony asked excitingly.

"Umm.. I don't have a ring. I mean I removed it because it was given by my parents. Xavier said that he will buy me a new ring." Eve replied with a smile.

Bony saw her neck and the pendant and chain. She touched it and Eve flinched a little by her action.

"It must be given by Xavier. It's so beautiful." Bony exclaimed.

"Yes, he gave me in the morning," Eve said touching her necklace.

"What happened to your cheek?" She asked pointing at her red cheek.

"Madison happened. Don't worry, I am fine." Eve said giving her a smile that wasn't reaching her eyes.

"That bitch. I am not going to leave her. Does Xavier know about it?" Bony asked worriedly.

"I called him. He was here to see me." Eve replied shyly and opens the book.

"Look like you had him wrapped around your finger." Bony teased nudging her shoulder against her and Eve blushed.

"It's not like that. He is just protective toward me." Eve said opening her book.

"Protective or possessive?" Bony teased her and she blushed hard.

"Shut up. Class is going to start in five minutes." Eve said hitting her shoulder.

"Alright, I am leaving you for now. But you are really lucky." Bony said with a genuine smile.

Eve nodded her head and soon their class starts.

________________________

At Knight Empires

Xavier clutched the pen in his hand and waited for David. Just then Mrs. Moore enters his cabin and he instantly looked at her.

"He is here." He said sternly.

She nodded and went from there. After a few minutes, David enters and passed him a big smile.

"Hello, my dear son-in-law. I hope that little bitch wasn't troubling you." David said sitting on the chair which was enough to boil his blood more and he didn't think before punching him.

"One more word against her and I won't think before killing you. And trust me no will able to find your body. Coming to the point. Teach your daughter to stay away from my wife." Xavier snapped at him.

David got up from the floor and wiped the blood from the corner of his lips.

"I don't get what you are talking Xavier." He tried to play innocent but Xavier grabbed his shirt harshly.

"Don't... don't say my name from your fucking mouth. I know what you and your family were doing with her. And if your daughter didn't stop hurting my wife then get ready to pay for consequence." Xavier said punching him one more time and throws him on the floor.

"And don't think I am letting your daughter go easily for hurting my wife. Check out your mobile." Xavier said with a smirk.

David got up and instantly checked his mobile. He was receiving messages from his secretary and his eyes went wide with shock.

"How dare you to buy my all shares?" He said angrily but received another punch from Xavier.

"Don't raise your voice. You know for what I am capable of. If your dear daughter again hurt my wife then you will spend the rest of your life on the road. Now get the hell out of my office before I make you regret your decision to come here." Xavier said loudly.