Chapter 19

Xavier got down of the bed and walked into the closet followed by Eve. He was taking out his clothes when she hugged him from behind and kissed his bare back. He shook his head and held her hands.

"Princess, stop making it difficult for me." He said bringing her in front and kissed her cheek.

"Ok. I will miss you." She said with a pout and he pulled her closer plastering their naked frame.

"I will miss you more, my little vixen." He said rubbing his nose with hers and she hugs him wrapping her hands around his waist.

He hugs her back and kissed her shoulder. They broke the hug after a few minutes and wore their clothes. He looked at her and couldn't stop himself from kissing her cheeks. She was looking super cute in floral crop top and jean short.

"You look always cute." He said making her blush and she hit his chest playfully.

"You are so handsome." She said kissing his jaw and he laughed.

"I prefer hot and sexy but handsome is good." He said and she giggled.

"Aren't you getting late?" She asked playing with his tie.

"I am already late, sweetheart. And you are the reason. Now let's go before I again take you to the world of passion." He replied pecking her lips.

"I don't mind." She winked at him mischievously and he laughed loudly.

They walked downstairs and had brunch. He left from there not before kissing her forehead and she went back to their room.

...................

The door bell rings and Amelia went to opens the door. She opens the door and found Vincent giving her big smile.

"Hi... darling." He said taking hand and kissed her knuckle.

"Hello, Mr. Hills." She said shyly and welcomed him.

Eve runs down jumping and stumbles at the end and about to fell down but held the couch. Vincent rushed to her and held her.

"Eve, are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

She just pushed him and runs to the main door but didn't found her friends.

"Amelia, where are my friends?" She asked looking around in the living hall.

"Eve, it's me who rang the doorbell," Vincent said pointing at himself.

She walked to him and grabbed his chin and checked his face.

"You don't look like Bony because she don't have beard on her face. Her nose is little small and eyes are big and brown. She has long blonde hair." Eve explained and he raised his brows.

"Are you making fun of me?" He asked with a frown.

"Am I?" She asked innocently and moved to back.

"It's not good idea to make fun of your big brother." He said approaching to her but she ran from there and he followed her.

She ran to the terrace and he chased her then scooped her in his arms. He hangs her on his right shoulder and she laughed loudly while wriggling her hands.

"Vincy, put me down." She said hitting his stomach but he walked inside the hall.

"It's your punishment, baby sister." He said winking at her and she again hit his stomach with force and he left her safely on the floor winching in pain.

She laughed rolling on the floor and he glared at her.

"Damn Eve, Xavier made you strong." He groaned and she laughed more.