Chapter 1

Hey friends...

Here is the new Billionaire book...

I am sure you guys will love this book...

***********************

New Jersey

Evelyn walked into the house and saw a stranger couple with her so called parents. She really don't shares a good relationship with her parents. She glanced at her parents who were giving a forced smile to a strange couple. She was seeing them for the first time.

"Jesus!! You are really beautiful dear." The lady comes to her side and hugs her surprisingly.

She didn't hugs her back or react but was overwhelmed by her sweet gesture. She felt motherly affection in her warmth.

"See, I told you she is beautiful." That man, probably this lady's husband said.

"Absolutely right, Alex. And also, she looks so innocent." That lady said caressing her hair.

"Evelyn, this is Alexander Knight and Olivia Knight. They want ls you to marry their only son Xavier Knight." Her father David said in a curt voice thus her eyes went wide in shock.

She stared at the Knight Couple in shock who was smiling at her and gulped her saliva.

"I... Ca... I want some time to think." She spoke clutching her bag.

"Of course, honey. You can take your time. We are hoping for a positive answer. You're such a sweet child." Olivia said caressing her cheek.

"Thank you." She mumbled lowly.

"Oh no need of that. We won't get mad of you reject this proposal." Alexander said patting her head in fatherly manners.

She just nods her head and they goes from there. Her mother Julia rushed to her and slapped her hard thus she fell on the floor.

"You will marry that fucking rich billionaire Xavier Knight. Do you get that?" She shouted at her.

"bu... but.. mom... I a... am not re... ready for the marriage" She said as tears rolled down from her eyes thus David grabbed her hair and banged her on the wall.

"No one cares about your opinion. Your wedding will be held by the end of the week." He said before throwing her on the floor.

He went back to his room followed by Julia while Evelyn ran to her room with a bleeding forehead and collapsed on the floor crying heartily.

**********************

Two Days Later

At Knight Empire

"Wow... now I actually know for what I pay you?" Xavier roared making jumps to his employee.

"Sir, I am sorry." She mumbled in low voice.

"Why are you sorry? In fact, I am sorry for hiring you. You did nothing in these two months except painting your face in the washroom. Get out." He snapped at her angrily.

"Sir, please give me a chance. I will prove myself." She said in a pleading tone.

"Get the hell out of here before I call the security." He shouted thus she ran from there.

Xavier groaned spinning around in his chair and relaxed a bit before calling his personal assistant. His assistant arrived in a minute huffing badly and he turns his chair toward her.

"Mrs. Moore, give me today's schedule." He asked in a cold voice.

"Rosalina, postpone his today's entire schedule." Olivia enters his office followed by Alexander.