Chapter 42- Falling in Deep

HOLLY POV

As my eyes begin to slowly open up, my senses are coming back to me. Already my body feels healthier and stronger than yesterday. That shower and pancakes really helped.

Usually, when I wake up, my legs feel light as a feather, but this morning, it feels as though chains are strapping me down, limiting my movement.

I take a slow look around a new room, it's huge. I have never been in this room before, or at least I don't remember. I haven't given this house a chance, I don't even know where the main kitchen is.

The room I am in is dark, lonely, and massive. This room is the size of my new york apartment back home. The room itself looks as if Hollister designed it, with black walls and a black interior. There are occasionally a few different colours scattered around, whether that be navy, dark green, or grey.

Paintings of random objects are placed on different walls. Black and grey furniture dance across the panelled floor. I look down at the warm bed I am lying on, the sheets are black silk with grey fitted sheets. As I scan over the king-sized bed, my attention is drawn to the weight holding down my body.

A set of messy hair can be seen beside me as his hands are circled around my waist and leg, bringing my leg closer to his hip. I try to ply his hand off, but his grip is strong as iron. I notice the lack of clothing I am wearing. Why did I choose to wear this tight grey tank top and booty shorts? I understand it is hot outside but god damn Holly, you should have worn a nun outfit or something.

Don't even get me started on what Elijah is wearing. He is wearing nothing more than a silver chain dangling from his neck and loose-fitting boxers.

My goal right now is not to wake the beast while I move my leg from his ironman grip. My plan sounds airtight-slowly moving my leg from his grip as I release some tension from his fingers.

Even some plans have their faults. My plan has a few but the one I am most concerned about is... How am I going to release his fingers? First off, his fingers are digging into my skin as if an evil being will scoop me from his grasp. Second off, my whole hand fits around three of his fingers. Well, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

As I place my hand on his fingers, I slowly move each finger up causing his grip on my leg to be released. Slowly, I release my leg but to no avail. His hand which I captured moments before, broke free and wrapped itself around my thigh bringing me even closer to his chest. He wrapped my leg around him as his other arm went behind my back keeping our chest connected.

"Good morning, kitten" His voice sends vibrations throughout my body, his morning voice is deep and raspy.

"I hope you didn't forget the pain you made me go through" I remind him. I try to move his hand from my waist but only to get a playful squeeze.

"I know you love me" He smiles into my neck. His warm lips place soft kisses on my neck illuminating the goosebumps he has previously caused me.

Back to the topic at hand. 'I kNoW yOu LoVe Me' ....What in god's name is this Buffon smoking. This man really thinks I love him. This dumb fucking bastard, tard looking shrimp is a psycho, sociopath, and now stupid.

"So you are a comedian now, huh?" I look over my shoulder making sure this is not a nightmare. As I look behind my shoulder Elijah looks up from my neck with his hair sprawled across his face.

"No, I just want my girl to stay in bed with me" Oh this man is smoking some good weed right here. It is as if he is on mars.

"I'm not your fucking girl" I spat at him.