Chapter 9- Rabbit Hole

HOLLY POV

Fuck! I couldn't get that hot man out of my head. I need to focus on what is happening tonight! No time for boys, mother would be disappointed.

Music is blasting, the top is down, our hairs are flowing in the wind like a rabbit in a spring meadow.

Flashing lights and the smell of booze intoxicates us as we approach the outside of the club. A long line stretching from the club to a few streets down. I sighed as I parked near the front of the club to let out my friends.

Fortunately, I found a close parking spot, right in front of the entrance.

As I stepped out of my car, I locked it and got a ticket from a ticket machine. What's even worse about clubs is that cops are everywhere, waiting for you to not pay a ticket or some shit!

As I was about to walk two blocks to the end of the line, a tall, buff, blonde man approached me. Dominance leaking from every corner of his tall body.

His arms were crossed, flexing out his muscles from under his shirt.

"Ma'am, the owner of this club has granted you early access!" his voice rang out.

"Sir, I think you got the wrong person!" I said, my voice coming out strong and confident. I don't know the owner and I sure as hell know the owner doesn't know me! I don't go to clubs let alone know who owns them!

"Holly, your friends are waiting inside, please don't make this difficult!"

"Difficult! What the fuck is that supposed to mean! For all, I know you could be a psycho murderer who-" before I could finish, he roughly grabbed me by the forearm. Annoyance radiating through him.

A bruise started to form as he opened up the club doors and I was lightly thrown in. I looked back at him and muttered "Asshole"

The smell of booze, sweat, and sex intoxicated me. I never thought in a million years that I would be here.

Maybe I will enjoy it!

"Hey pretty lady, you want to get out of here?" A man said while roughly grabbing my waist and pulling me flush against his chest. His breath stank of weed and alcohol.

His grip tightened, "Sure! Let me just get a drink. I'll meet you outside!" I gave him a wink and he drunkenly nodded, with a lustful smirk on his face.

As he walked away I locked eyes with my friends who all held a shocked look on their faces. That was soon washed off as I started to gag and pretend to throw up.

And that lady and gents is why I don't go to clubs.

Since I arrived I have felt a strange stare on me. I couldn't see who it was due to the blinding rays and blasting music.

I pushed that feeling to the side as I approached the bar at the back. It was lit beautifully, had LED lights surrounding it. It had grey bar stools that matched the grey painting on the wall.

The bartender locked his eyes with me and started to lean against the bar counter. I walked up to him as he started to fix his hair!

Horny dick!

"Hello beautiful, what can I get you?" His voice is trying to sound seductive. I cringed at his horrible attempt.

"Raspberry Cosmopolitan, please!" I couldn't brush off the feeling of an intense stare.

The bartender sent me a wink and started to make my drink. The whole time he was trying to make small talk, but I wasn't having it.

As he turned around to hand me my drink, he took a glance behind me and instantly grew weak, it was like all his confidence left his body. I didn't pay much attention as I thanked him and turned around to head to a private booth on the side of the club.