Chapter 32-Nervous?

HOLLY POV

Well turns out my plan of sleeping in was only a dream.

Yolanda came into my room and told me to get up. Obviously, I didn't listen, I threw the covers over my head and went back to sleep.

It was probably 8 in the fucking morning!

Every five minutes Yolanda would come back into my room and shake me awake. I would mutter a quick "I'm awake" but immediately fall back asleep.

It has been another five minutes, I was waiting for Yolanda to once again come into my room but was surprised to see Elijah slowly walk in with his hands in his suit pocket. Damn, he looks good in Armani.

"Kitten wakes up, we need to go! You have thirty minutes or there will be punishments!" Elijah scolded me as he moved loose pieces of hair from my tired face. He kissed my forehead and made his way to the door.

"Wait, where are we going?" I questioned lazily as I stretched my arms and legs.

"Iceland, and you don't have to pack anything, everything is already packed" Elijah turned away and closed the door behind him. Great, I have thirty minutes to get ready and my body isn't even functioning correctly.

I quickly got into the shower and ripped off my large T-shirt and stepped into the steaming shower. The water melted my fears but also made me more exhausted.

I finished my shower in less than ten minutes which was a new record for me. I dried my hair in thirteen minutes-stupid thick hair

I ran towards my closet and picked out a comfy outfit. I knew Iceland was at least a four-hour flight.

I put on some cute white sweatpants which were very comfy. I layered a white tank top with a beige soft button-up jacket. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't fall asleep in this.

I lazily went downstairs to be met with Elijah, Dante, Leo, Matteo, and Enzo waiting at the door patiently

I lazily went downstairs to be met with Elijah, Dante, Leo, Matteo, and Enzo waiting at the door patiently. They are all wearing suits and looking professionally while I'm here looking like a hobo.

"Good morning princess, you look beautiful as ever!" Elijah snaked his arm around my waist bringing me impossible close to his warm body. Right now I am tired and hungry, not a good mix.

"I'm hungry!" I lazily rubbed my eyes trying to get the sleep out.

"Dante, go get her some food!" Elijah ordered. I kept my gaze on my feet as Dante headed into the kitchen.

"Why are we going to Iceland?" I questioned. The ball is tomorrow night, and I don't think the ball is being held in Iceland? Is it?

"I have to check on some of my warehouses and visit a...business partner who owes me some... money" He smiled at the end.

"Is the ball in Iceland?" I questioned again. I was so tired I was practically leaning on Elijah, he was so warm that my body began to drift off.

"No, we will be taking another flight back to Greece where it will be held." Elijah rubbed circles on my back which caused me to drift off more. Before my eyes completely closed I heard Dante's voice ring in front of me,