Chapter 31- The King's Crown

Warning: VERYYYYY long chapter :P

HOLLY POV

"Well, I guess I didn't win hide and seek" I mumbled to myself as I looked at my familiar surroundings.

I propped myself up from the bed and rested my back against the headrest. It felt so nice to get a well-rested night. I looked down at my outfit to see I was still in the same outfit as yesterday.

I threw the blanket that was on top of me to the side and let my cold feel touch the heated floor. I stretched my arms and legs and made my way towards the oh-so-familiar bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror to see my little makeup smudged all across my face. Gross

I cleaned off my excess makeup and undressed. I felt disgusting. I stepped into the tiled shower as I saw the droplet of clear water race down my smooth skin. I washed my hair and put lotion on my legs and arms after shaving.

I wrapped a warm towel around my body, hugging every inch trying to save the warmth. I stepped in front of the mirror as I whipped away the condensation droplets to see my now clean body.

I bent down and grabbed the blow drier from the cabinet and started to dry my wet hair. After five minutes my arms started to hurt and I turned off the heat. My hair was halfway dried but I didn't care.

I put on some concealer under my eyes to hide the tiredness. I grabbed my makeup bag and shuffled through the different products until I got to the blush. I love blush, I put on a bit of this cute pink color on my cheeks and nose. Finally, I put on some mascara and I headed towards my closest.

I was humming to the song 'Lavenders blue, dilly dilly' as I made my way to my luxurious closet.

"Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly

And the lambs play

We shall be safe, dilly, dilly

Out of harm's way"

I sang under my breath as I searched through the hangers of clothing. Today was a hot day in Italy, the sun was shining and birds were chirping.

I decided upon a cute white silk bralette top which I paired with light-washed jean shorts and I added a white button-up dress shirt.

I grabbed my towels off the floor and threw them in the basket as I exited the room. Wait, I just left the room! Where are the guards? I looked around the hallway hearing nothing but silence except the sound of my stomach begging me to feed it.

I headed down the familiar hallway, I was starting to get used to this place, well I will let them think that! I'm not giving up yet!

My shoes were the only sound in this lonely house as I descended the stairs. I quickly turned the corner as I saw Elijah's men guarding the front entrance. I made it to the familiar doors that greeted my way to the kitchen.