Chapter 14- Angel's have their Horns

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

I drove home after my amazing night. I finally found THE one. I found her, and I will make sure never to let her go. She will stay with me forever, I will make her happy.

For she is mine

When I got home, it was around 2 am. I entered my office and sat on my leather chair.

I wished she was sitting on my lap resting her tiny head on my chest.

I called in Enzo and Matteo.

They were both drunk as they stumbled into my office. They didn't even bother to knock. I directed them to the two seats in front of my desk. I gave them two glasses of water and ordered them to drink. I needed them sober.

After a few minutes, they both gulped down the water and started to sober up. They both straightened up and asked what the problem was.

"I need you two to watch over my girl tomorrow, stay outside her apartment and tell me everything she does!" I demanded, they both looked shocked as I never seem to care about females. My father always told me they were good for two things; cooking, and sex.

But she is different, I want to protect her, I want to show her love, I don't want anyone else to even spare a glance at her!

"I don't need your fucking speech, do as I say and leave!" I raised my voice, they still didn't say anything. They muttered 'Si Capo' and left my office.

I sat back down on my chair craving for her to sit on my lap. I let out a small growl as I realized I still had tons of work to do.

After 30 minutes of emails, contracts, and instructions, I left my office and headed up to my bedroom. I headed to the huge shower that was connected to my bedroom and turned the water to freezing cold. The cold feeling brought calmness to me, it relaxed me.

After my quick shower, I dried off and rolled into bed. I closed my eyes and had one thought that I couldn't erase, Holly. I started to get hard just thinking about her. I fell asleep soon after. I thought about my father and the Russians which stopped my manhood from getting hard.

I dreamt about her, and soon that dream will be a reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at the break of dawn, the amber rays peeking through the dark curtains. I groaned as I rolled out of bed and headed downstairs to work out.

I wake up every day at 6, I can't sleep in. I don't have a reason to sleep in. I do the same thing every day; wake up, workout, eat breakfast, do work, go to sleep.

After breakfast, I head upstairs and into my office. I had a lot of work to do. My time in America has been eventful. I still had a lot of work to do.

I sent Dante to one of my warehouses in the South of New York. He checked all the weapons and made sure everything was running smoothly.

The Russians and Germans are my biggest enemy, they have been for decades. We are always one step ahead though, they try to take us down time and time but never succeed. I guess the saying is right; try, try again.

I checked my emails and responded to a few, most were about weapon deals, trades, and contracts.

I received an email from Christain,

Dear Mr. Luciano

Your precious kitten will be attending tonight's match. But I must warn you, she does not sound too happy.

-Christain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was over the moon thrilled. My emotionless eyes were soon drowning in happiness. I get to see my kitten again. I hope tonight will be the night. I would rather make her mine her sooner or later so she can get comfortable with me because the last thing I want is for her to fear me.