Chapter 25- Soulless

Warning: LONGGGGGGGG Chapter!

HOLLY POV

Warm.

Calm.

Protected.

My body feels so light as I lay flat on a hard yet soft surface. The memories from the last 24 hours hit me like a truck but I let it float away like a soft cloud on a warm spring day. The smell of gentle cologne makes me snuggle onto a hard surface. My hand grabs the sheets below me and I grip it in my hands as I stretch my leg across the non-leveled surface.

A low husky laugh escapes from the surface below me, the vibrating of its chest makes my heart skip a beat. The last time I checked, my bed can't laugh... or move!

A hand moves towards my hair and starts to play with it while the other grips my thigh and brings it closer to him.

Him?

Elijah.

Those clouds that drifted away from all my problems soon crashed down as the sudden pain of reality rushed through my veins.

My green prairie eyes slowly open as the side of my face is resting on his hard chest. I'm unfortunately in the bedroom Elijah gave me.

My brain is still adjusting to the situation I found myself in again. My hands have a mind of its own as I grip his t-shirt and push my upper body up. When I push against his chest, my face is met with ocean-strong eyes.

My brain finally realized the situation I am in as my eyes land on his perfect face which has his signature smirk placed on it. I start to violently shake as the thought of me never having freedom washes over me like the Sumatra Indonesia tsunami.

I kept shaking as I mumbled 'no' over and over trying to rip my body out of the devil's hand.

"And where do you think you're going, kitten?" Elijah's husky morning voice sends a shiver down my spine. I hate how he makes me melt, but I will make it my number one priority to make him burn!

"Let me go, you bastard!" I whisper-yell trying to warm up my croaky voice. I need water.

Elijah practically read my mind as he reached over to the bedside table still keeping a strong arm around me. His grip kept getting stronger as I kept squirming which caused him to release a low husky growl.

He grabbed the water which had a blue and green striped straw sticking out... my two favorite colors.

In one swift movement, Elijah wrapped his empty hand around my butt and sat up as he rested his back against the headrest. He pulled me to his lap with my legs resting on either side of him in a straddle position. My hands are resting on his chest to keep me from slamming into him.

He moved his free hand to my lower back and the other still held the water cup. He directs the cup to my mouth. I look down at the water and back up to him. His blue eyes held adoration and love. Love? Adoration? Pizza? I want pizza!

"You need to drink, please Kitten!' He begged as he brought the straw to my mouth.

I slowly moved my dry mouth to the straw as Elijah watched me very carefully. I keep my eye contact with the water as I start to gulp down the clear liquid to calm my raging thrusts.

"Good girl, but slow down Kitten!" Elijah chuckles. I finish the glass of water at record speed as I feel my throat release a silent sigh thanking me for the tasteless liquid.

"How are you feeling Kitten?" he questions as he moves a loose strand of hair from my hair.

My head hurts, my body feels weak, my legs can't move, and I'm sitting on my kidnapper's lap, so not good.