Chapter 1- Prologue

(Warning- Content is cringey. I wrote this a few months ago and some parts are a bit... over the top) Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy :)

HOLLY POV

"Always and forever," he promised. As I looked up at my father, who was holding my lifeless mother in his hands.

Mere seconds ago my beautiful mother held a knife to her chest, as tears rolled down her face, she dug that dark blade into her heart until not even the hilt was visible. Bloodstained her beautiful olive skin

I couldn't stop myself from wondering if she was in pain.

No! She couldn't be in pain! Hadn't she said red was her favorite color? Her dress was a crisp dark red which matched my tear-stained face.

My father, till death due us part was my 'Always and forever.' Ever since my mother's suicide, we took every leap together. Every challenge we overcame because he was my 'Always and forever.' (A/N that was so cringey, I almost barfed up my last sliver of dignity)

My mother died when I was 19, four years ago today. I never liked Sundays, they were always so... quiet. However, today felt different. It was the fourth anniversary of my mother's passing, my father always told me to call it an 'anniversary,' he told me it was because we must celebrate what my beautiful mother wanted and if she wanted to leave her family behind so be it! We don't need her! Right?

I loved my mother, believe me! I loved her with all my heart. She was the light to my darkness, she was my Gabriella to my Troy. She was a beam of light inside and out. Her smile would light up a room, pearly white straight teeth. Her eyes sparkle with ocean blue. Her skin was as white as a new cloud, lips pink as roses, and hair black as ebony.

She was a spitting image of Snow White. But unlike her, she never had a prince to wake her up from her darkness. My dad wasn't close to a prince but he still tried to protect her.

My mind has been swarming with memories of my mother. Every Sunday a small gimps of a different memory would float around in my brain, whether it be negative or positive.

My mother had her hobbies and so did my father. Me, well I had a very dangerous hobby. I loved to drive. I had a need for speed. Throughout my years I have learned to do some pretty crazy stunts. I could easily drift with any car, a few times I flipped backward so the tail of the car was in front. It was crazy.

My father and I installed a nitrous oxide engine which makes my car reach a new height of speed. 

My father, a nice kind-hearted man, was utterly defeated as he saw my mother's dull eyes take one last blink. Her smile faded as she soon left this terrible world.

That's the scary part, the sorrow in someone's eyes tells a million stories. But their smile tells a million lies. You never know what someone is facing until they take that leap, and that leap might be their life.

But enough about my past. My father and I have been living on the 9th floor of a primarily modern-looking apartment in the East end of Newyork. My father is a nice man, well-respected. He has been working at this shoe company for 15 years. He is getting old no doubt. He is turning 63 in a few months. 

Joseph Mccoy-my dad also goes by Jojo, Joe, Joe sue me, joe mama... you get the point. He stands roughly at 5'11, with dirty blonde hair and piercing green eyes. I was blessed with those same eyes. As green as a prairie under the crying spring cloud. He was caring, smart, stubborn as hell. We told each other everything. He was the only person in this lonely world that I trust and I never wanted to let him go. He would never leave me?

Right?

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovely people

I hope you liked the first chapter of 'The Crimson Point'

This was a VERY short chapter, I promise you it will slowly get longer. This chapter was just a short glimpse of Holly Mccoy's past.

Words: 705

Please leave a comment and vote ;)