Chapter 35- The Time has Come

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

"FUCKING seven days Dante" I yelled at Dante while throwing the last few items that still stood on my broken desk.

It has been a fucking week since my kitten has been missing. Ever since the ball I have been killing anyone who got in my way, half of my men are beaten pretty badly and some innocent have died.

My office and bedroom are a complete mess. The desk is broken in half, the bookshelf now empty with books scattered across the floor which is illustrated with broken glass and dried alcohol.

"Elijah, please calm down. We will find her, we always do." Dante tried to reassure me. I have been on the edge for the past week, every fucking word that doesn't come from my kitten's mouth makes me want to strangle the air out of them.

"It's been a week Dante and still nothing" I placed my head in my hands trying to calm the storm about to erupt.

She is my everything, and when everything was ripped from my hands my whole world crumbled. I know it sounds pathetic, but what is worse is waking up to an empty house and knowing that my kitten is somewhere unsafe and not in my arms. What if she is in another man's arms? She can only be in my arms.

The thought of her being in another man's arms brings a new wave of anger through my body as I think back to the last night I saw my kitten.

*.*.*Flash back *.*.*

I watch as my beautiful kitten struts over to the almost empty bar. Lustful stares are coming from every direction which is directed towards my kitten.

Stefan and the other two imbeciles are talking about an alliance or some shit. I knew their plan and I won't fall for it.

My vision and mind were invaded by my perfect girl who is far out of my reach. Right now I wish my girl to be in my arms as her head rests on top of my chest and we slow dance to the music playing in the background as we get lost in our own world.

My attention was drawn to Stefan and the others who were trying to get information out of me. This ticked me off, not only did the presence of Stefan surface a wave of new anger but now he interrupted my perfect daydream.

"If you truly want Holly as yours, you should marry her. No one can take her away from you when you literally own her" Stefan suggest.

I have thought of this idea before. Love is a hard word to overcome. Different people have different definitions for love. I want Holly to love me, I want her to trust me, and I don't want a marriage to bring us further apart, she would hate me more if I forced her to do something I know she is not ready to do.

My thoughts got interrupted by a small boy who came running up to me. His eyes held uncertainty but I bent down to his level looking at the paper in his hand that I knew was from my princess.

"U-Uhm that pretty lady wants me to show you my best dance moves" He nervously spoke out as he moved behind me making me turn my back to my princess.

"Show me your moves" I gestured for him to dance. I'm not a huge fan of children, they are so... gross and sticky. But I will make two exceptions, this little boy (only because there are a lot of people present), and of course my children in the future.

He started to dance and after ten seconds he stopped and handed me the paper note. I smiled at him and ushered him away.

I unfolded the note. My heart skipped a beat and almost stopped beating.

"Have fun in hell!

-kitten"

I quickly twisted my head behind me, almost getting whiplash and my eyes widened in horror slightly as I saw an empty barstool where Holly used to sit.