Chapter 6- Always and Forever?

HOLLY POV

The mission was... eventful!

Blade and I headed out the next day, I couldn't tell my father what was going on. It would cause him much worry and he would start gambling again.

The trip consisted of Blade and I annoying each other every second. But surprisingly throughout the mission, we became closer, almost as friends!

Ha, you see mom I told you I would get a boy best friend!

We decided to stay in Italy for a few extra hours. Christian really wanted this package, so he only allowed our mission to be one day. Nonetheless, it was beautiful there. From the beautiful architecture to the rich history I never wanted to leave. Blade and I would even race cars, me winning 99% of them.

I never went on any trips as a kid, we just didn't have the money or time.

~~~~~~~~~

We are finally back. On the flight back, Blade and I decided to watch a movie. Of course, Blade chose a scary movie. He thought it was funny how whenever there was a jump scare I would scream my heart out and the flight attendant would give me a full-on lecture about manners and keeping my voice down.

He laughed the whole time!

The plane finally landed. Blade grabbed my bag along with the package for Christian. I have no clue what is in that package and I certainly do not want to know. I wanted to stay clear of Christian and his girl band.

Finally, after several days, I could see my father. I didn't know what I was going to say to him, but I knew we were going to have a long discussion.

Blade put my carry-on in the back of the taxi as he hugged me goodbye

"I'll miss you, πριγκίπισσα" (princess), his voice dripping with his thick Greek accent.

"I never thought I would say this but, you're actually ok!" With a few more insults and laughs we finally said goodbye and I sat in the taxi and headed back home.

I got out of the taxi and headed towards the modern apartment I called home. It felt... different. It felt unusual, it didn't have the same energy as before as if something left it as if someone left.

I quickly walked to my door and started to unlock my door. When I entered my house a gush of loneliness brushed through me. A nasty smell of alcohol and booze followed me throughout the apartment.

I looked through the whole house, I called for him everywhere. I couldn't find my father

Where are you, dad?

I finally walked past my bedroom and headed down the hall to his room. The door was closed, as I peeked my head through I saw him. I saw my dead father lying on the floor with my mother's blade sticking through him.

An ocean of tears fell down my face as I ran towards my father and laid his head in my lap.

Please, God! Please let my tears heal him! I can't survive without him.

Tears fell down my face as if my eyes were a sea of sadness.

"Always and forever, you promised"

Those words haunted me. We were always on the same page, but now I realize we were reading different stories.

Always and forever, he promised!

But why? Why would he leave me alone, leave me alone forever? His favorite color was green, as he loved how my green eyes shine over his. But now all I can see on him is a dark red. I hated the color red, it looked terrible on anyone.

As my throat began to clog up I looked around the room to see a small note which had fathers handwriting;

My forever,

You left me for which I don't know,

You left me alone for which I don't know

You left me forever even though I thought you were my forever

I finally got the happy ending you were hoping for,

Though I'm lying on the floor, without a heartbeat

I'm happy somewhere

I will love you forever and always

-Joey

Tears came rushing down. My eyes began to close and so does the world around me! I loved him, and he loved me. Right?

Then why would he leave?

Always and forever, you promised! 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovely people

I hope you liked the sixth chapter of 'The Crimson Point'

Words: 742

Please leave a comment and vote ;)