Chapter 8- My Kitten

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

"We are only here for four days, no longer!" I said to my four men. I decided upon Dante, Matteo, Leonardo, and Enzo to attend with me.

They are my most trusted men.

My private plane finally landed after an annoying 12-hour flight. We got into a dark-tinted SUV and headed towards one of my many mansions in New York.

Christian was one of my priorities this weekend, but first I had to check a few things at my club; The Red Fox club. I owned countless clubs all over the United States, Russia, Germany, and Italy, but this club always struck some interesting conversations.

Just last week, a shipment of AK47, Submachine guns, and handguns were 'missed place'. The fucker who told me this information did not have a good day.

It was not a good day for him as I shot him instantly in between the eyes, and watched as his blood slowly started to leak out causing my deadly white carpet to turn a dark crimson.

Nonetheless, my men were extremely excited to go to this club on a Saturday night. Dante especially was excited that he would get laid. Me on the other hand, I just wanted to check-in and make sure everything was going smoothly then leave. I don't have time for any whores!

I sat in the passenger seat as my driver escorted us to my mansion. I was typing on my phone when my driver spoke up

"Boss, would you like me to drive you to your club tonight?"

All my men knew never to disturb me while I was typing, but this mother fucking had to disobey!

I slowly locked my eyes on his brown, amber-like first dawn eyes. He knew he was going to die after he said those words, but when?

"Sorry Boss!" His voice was quiet as a small church mouse. His eyes flicked past me and held his gaze with the deadly road.

"No need! I will be taking my own!" I spoke up with a confident voice. Dante and the others began to quiet down, waiting for me to burst.

The ride there was filled with silence, on occasion, Dante and the others would talk about all the girls they were going to get tonight, and who could drink the most.

As the time slowly reached 4:00 pm, we finally arrived at my New York mansion. I swiftly got out of the SUV and started to walk up the elegant stairs, until I turned my tense body to face the driver and within seconds his lifeless body hit the steering wheel.

He didn't look good in red.

I slowly retreated my gun to the back of my belt and didn't even acknowledge my men's faces as I turned around to head to my lonely house.

I went straight to my office, passing by multiple maids and some of my men. I stood in front of two dark oak doors and slowly opened the wooden door. Squeak. I slammed the door behind me signally to everyone not to enter.

I slumped down in my leather chair, feeling the cold leather relax my raging body. I slowly bent my head back and let my eyes rest. My relaxation was soon cut short as a strong knock crescendoed from my office doors.

I let out a frustrated 'come in' as Dante peaked his head through.

"Boss, are you ok?" His voice came out a mere whisper knowing 100% well that I hate that question. I hate any questions! I hate when my own men don't trust me!

I let out a shaky breath as I managed to speak my truth, "Odio New York, e in particolare odio il bastardo Christian!"(I hate New York, and I especially hate the bastard Christian!) My voice came out deeper than before, and the rage that left a moment ago came rushing back.