Chapter 27- Hell's kitchen

HOLLY POV

I woke up feeling way better than yesterday. My limbs aren't hurting and my butt feels a bit better after the cream and painkillers.

I drag my feet out of the warm bed and head towards my bathroom. I still wasn't allowed out of my room till lunchtime so Yolanda brought up some blueberry pancakes. She told me the usual, "If you don't eat all of it, the Boss will be very mad!"

I ate everything like always.

I stepped inside the shower and washed my body and shaved everything that needed to be shaved. I dried off my hair with a towel making sure I let it air dry.

I brush my teeth and head towards my closet. After I find some gold jewelry I find a dark blue lingerie set. I look through my closet and find cute outfits.

I grabbed a beige color cargo pants and paired them with a white color cropped tank top. To add some color I grabbed a green cardigan and draped it around my shoulders because it was too hot to wear. I grabbed the white Chanel shoes and white ankle socks.

 I grabbed the white Chanel shoes and white ankle socks

Source: Pinterest

I walk out of the closet to see a note on the coffee table near the fireplace. I throw myself on the couch and grab the remote to turn on the TV. I picked another episode of 'The Office' and started to play it in the background while I picked up the note.

Good Morning kitten,

Hope you slept well. I am going out on a business event so I need you to be on your best behavior till I get back. Leo will be staying with you while everyone else comes with me. Leo will come to your door and let you out at 3:00 pm.

Love,

Elijah

I checked the clock which read 1:40 pm meaning I have around an hour and 20 minutes till I'm free from this room!

I turned on the volume to the TV and watched three episodes of 'The office'

I was on the third episode right now and I heard a knock on the door. Right now I am too involved in this episode so I don't make any effort into opening it. Instead, I yell 'come in' and Leo walks in.

He leans his body against the door frame while watching me. I look back at him but turn back around and watch the TV once again.

"I'll come down in a few minutes, I'm just going to finish this episode!" I said while he directed his attention to the TV.

"Oh I love 'The office' can I watch?" He asked, I didn't get a chance to respond when Leo sat beside me on the couch.

He sat right beside me and placed his arm around my shoulder resting on the back of the couch. I never knew he liked 'The office' well to be honest I don't really know what anyone likes because it isn't on my bucket list to be friends with a bunch of murderers.